Our new and improved list!!

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 18 (This poll is closed)

• Benjamin: 4 (22%)
  • Landon: 0 (0%)
  • Wyatt : 5 (28%)
  • Nicholas "Cole": 2 (11%)
  • Lincoln: 3 (17%)
  • Noah: 3 (17%)
  • Brennan: 1 (6%)
  • Lawson: 0 (0%)

Well I’m not sure about [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Lawson[/name] because of the double ‘W’ sounds. I think you should consider adding some 1-syllable names to your list for MN’s.

[name]Do[/name] you have any one-syllables that you were considering?

Well I’m not sure about [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Lawson[/name] because of the double ‘W’ sounds. I think you should consider adding some 1-syllable names to your list for MN’s.

[name]Do[/name] you have any one-syllables that you were considering?[/quote]

Uh…[name]Jack[/name]… [name]Luke[/name]… [name]Noah[/name]

I actually disagree. I think [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Lawson[/name] works fine - you don’t notice the W in [name]Lawson[/name] because it isn’t emphasized. [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Lawson[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] is cute - but is there significance behind [name]Lawson[/name]?

I actually disagree. I think [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Lawson[/name] works fine - you don’t notice the W in [name]Lawson[/name] because it isn’t emphasized. [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Lawson[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] is cute - but is there significance behind [name]Lawson[/name]?[/quote]

No we just love the name

I agree with [name]Lemon[/name] - absolutely nothing wrong with the flow of [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Lawson[/name] (in fact the w sounds compliment one another!)

I love [name]Wyatt[/name] and while there are some other great names on your list (who doesn’t love [name]Benjamin[/name]?) I voted for [name]Wyatt[/name] because I think it’s the most distinctive. Very handsome!

While [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Lawson[/name] works just fine, I think it’s nice when a middle name has some personal significance to you (though not everyone agrees) and would love to explore other options you could use that might have more of a story behind them. Anything to inspire?