Our painter's wife is having a baby tonight

Our painter [name]Alejandro[/name] and his wife are going to have a baby soon. They already have five children. [name]Alejandro[/name] is Basque and his wife was born in Mexico. All their kids have Hispanic names.
I was talking to [name]Alejandro[/name] about names yesterday. He is a name lover! He is thinking about naming his son either [name]Diego[/name] or [name]Emilio[/name]. But then he is also thinking about [name]Judas[/name] pronounced Hoo-dahss. The nn would be [name]Jude[/name] pronounced Hood - rhymes with food.
He already has a son named [name]Pedro[/name]. I told him that my son’s name is [name]Peter[/name] and his middle name is [name]Sebastian[/name]. He smiled and said [name]Sebastiano[/name]. I said, yes, I love that name so much. Then he started talking about the butler named [name]Sebastian[/name] in the book “[name]Heidi[/name]”. I was really impressed that he even cared about “[name]Heidi[/name]”. What a sensitive man! Anyway he loves the butler in [name]Heidi[/name]. I do, too! [name]Sebastian[/name] the butler is such a funny and kind guy.
So, soon I will know the name of our painter’s baby. I hope he doesn’t name the baby [name]Judas[/name]. [name]Jude[/name] is an nice name, but [name]Judas[/name] is definitely not my cup of tea.

He must name him [name]Emilio[/name]

I prefer [name]Emilio[/name] [name]Judas[/name]

i love love love diego!

Okay, he had the baby. But I wasn’t at our new house today, so I didn’t get to find out the name of the little guy. My husband was over there, and [name]Alejandro[/name] told him the name of the baby. He thinks that maybe it was [name]Emiliano[/name].
I will find out what the baby’s name is tomorrow. I am hoping it is [name]Emiliano[/name].

Oh husbands. What’s the good of them? My husband never remembers baby’s names, I’m lucky if he knows the gender.

Okay, I talked to [name]Alejandro[/name] this morning, and they named their baby boy [name]Emiliano[/name]. [name]Alejandro[/name] is going to the hospital today to bring his wife and his baby home.
[name]Emiliano[/name] does not have a middle name because he has two last names. The last names have lots of syllables and are gorgeous together.
I’ve got to say that [name]Alejandro[/name] and his wife have amazing taste. [name]Emiliano[/name] is so handsome!

So true!