Our princess is almost here

My partner is thrilled you all like [name]Polly[/name]. So that will either her first name or the nick name. Now I have questions about syllables,as you know our last name is 5 so should her names before be more less or equal to that?

Oh my gosh! You may still use [name]Polly[/name]?! Yea! I think it’s such a great name! Woo-hoo!!!

When I say a combo like [name]Polly[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] Exsandroalvic (ex-san-dro-al-vic) or [name]Polly[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] Exsandroalvic, I like the rhythm, but at the same time, it sounds like a mouthful to me, so I think I’d personally go with something shorter, one syllable, or two at most. That’s just me, though. :slight_smile:

I think that something short and sweet like [name]Polly[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Exsandroal-vic sounds great! :slight_smile: I also think that a middle with two syllables would sound great. And like I said, I do like the rhythm of the longer middles, but it just seems like a lot of name.

I love [name]Polly[/name]!

Good luck!

[name]Edit[/name]: I’ve been practicing your last name, and now that I can say it easily, the longer middles don’t seem like such a mouthful to me anymore. :slight_smile:

[name]Polly[/name] [name]Isotta[/name] Exsandroalvic

[name]Isotta[/name] is pronounced ee-SOHT-tah

I love the name [name]Polly[/name], just love it.
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is amazing!

I really like [name]Polly[/name] [name]Jane[/name] too! I also love [name]Paloma[/name] with the nn [name]Polly[/name] because though [name]Polly[/name] is adorable, I think she might want something more substantial to fall back on one day.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Yes, I love [name]Paloma[/name] and also [name]Paulina[/name] nn [name]Polly[/name]! [name]Paloma[/name] and [name]Paulina[/name] sound great with mn [name]Jane[/name] imo.

[name]Polly[/name] is beautiful, and while I love [name]Paloma[/name] or [name]Apolline[/name] nn [name]Polly[/name], with such a long surname I think that it may be better to stick to the short and sweet just [name]Polly[/name].

However, as middle names are barely ever actually used, you can do whatever you want there, in my opinion. She will always be introduced as [name]Polly[/name] or [name]Polly[/name] Surname, not [name]Polly[/name] _____ _______ Surname, so even long names wouldn’t be a problem there.

I think it would be lovely to use a family name in middle position, plus either [name]Aphrodite[/name] or a name linking to it.

Some combinations :

[name]Polly[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Aphrodite[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Nova[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Dorota[/name] [name]Cleo[/name]/[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Helen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Freya[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] Frantiska [name]Odette[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Dorota[/name] [name]Nyx[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Nova[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Jennifer[/name] [name]Thea[/name]/[name]Theia[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Dorota[/name] [name]Neve[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Nova[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Hero[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Artemis[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] Frantiska [name]Cybele[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Dorota[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Katarina[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Dorota[/name] [name]Suki[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Dorota[/name] [name]Maia[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Nova[/name] [name]Selene[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Jennifer[/name] [name]Cara[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] [name]Nova[/name].

Good luck!

I really love the idea of the shorter [name]Polly[/name] with your last name. But I also love [name]Paulina[/name] and [name]Paloma[/name].
If I had a really long last name, I would use a shorter name like [name]Polly[/name]. Maybe I would use a longer name in the middle. I must confess I probably would even if my last name were only four syllables instead of five.

But everybody’s different, so do what your heart tells you to do. I know a very lovely teenage girl whose names goes like this: three syllable first name, three syllable second name, four syllable third name, three syllable last name. Her name is just lovely. I will say that with a five syllable last name, I would only use one middle name. That will eliminate headaches with paperwork. Unless you just love writing her super long name over and over and talking about her name to strangers. I detest explaining my odd name to strangers. They often want to talk about it. Either they love my name or they think it’s odd and want to laugh at me derisively.

[name]Hi[/name]
Wonderful name people

Our update today is at this visit we asked the nurses what they thought of [name]Polly[/name].
They love it and they known her 2 months longer then we have. So we are 150% on her first name will be [name]Polly[/name]. So now [name]Polly[/name] needs middle names. We will go over list above and see. As for the family name it is not important to us in fact we kind of worry if we use one will the others be hurt. Thank you all for your help

[name]Jill[/name] I am very impressed that you can now comfortable say my last name cause most of my friends have not mastered it

[name]Polly[/name] is a very sweet name. I really like the [name]Polly[/name] [name]Jane[/name] as well nice and easy to go with the mouthful of a last name that you know she will have to spell every time. Maybe [name]Joan[/name] or [name]Jean[/name] if you don’t like [name]Jane[/name]

[name]Polly[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Georgina[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Coral[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Polly[/name] [name]Estelle[/name]

Thank you all we have come down to 5 please see our poll.