Our rainbow baby Arabella Maeve is here

Our little girl [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] arrived early [name_u]June[/name_u].

We’ve loved the name [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] for many years and its meaning of “yielding to prayer” is extra special to us as she is our rainbow baby after many losses.

We chose [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] for her middle name as we wanted an Irish name to connect her to her heritage. It is also a twist on a family name, [name_f]May[/name_f].

19 Likes

Congratulations!!! A beautiful name for a beautiful child.

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is so pretty!

1 Like

Congratulations on the beautiful new life you brought into the world!! [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name. Good luck!

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is stunning. Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is gorgeous!

Congratulations :heartpulse: Beautiful name!!

Congratulations! Such a beautiful and meaningful choice. Wishing you all the best :two_hearts:

1 Like

Awwwwww! So happy for you all! [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is absolutely GORGEOUS! A great choice for your little blessing!

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful!

Congratulations! Absolutely love the name you’ve chosen

All the best

Many many congratulations!!!

Congratulations!

Beautiful :sparkling_heart: Congratulations!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: congratulations xx

Congratulations, such a beautiful name!! :two_hearts:

Congratulations :confetti_ball:! [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is a gorgeous name!

I wish you all the best :heart:

I’m so happy for you and your family!! Congratulations!! [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is stunning, and I love the meaning!! I wish you all the best!!

Stunning choice! Congratulations

Congratulations! [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is a gorgeous name with a beautiful meaning.