Our second child is here!

So happy to announce the arrival of our baby boy born on the 1st of [name_u]March[/name_u]. After we held him, we both agreed on his name: [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m], little brother to [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Nadine[/name_f].

[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] - derives of an old English surname meaning ‘dear friend’. I love how the pronunciation differs very little in English and [name_m]German[/name_m]. As an added bonus [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] is also the city where OH and I first met.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] - is a name OH was campaigning for my entire pregnancy, but I was not sold on it as a first name. I am very pleased to have it as a middle name as many of our [name_m]German[/name_m] family have ‘L’ as the middle initial, and of course it makse my OH happy :wink:

Thanks to everyone who offered name suggestions and opinions. I am so grateful to be able to testdrive some names without the scrutiny of family/friends.

[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is very cute and charming for a boy. My sons love this cartoon called The Amazing World of Gumball where the little brother is a [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] and he is so cute and lovable that it made me love the name [name_m]Darwin[/name_m]. Congratulations on your baby boy and daughter.

Fantastic choice, I love how quirky but serious [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] sounds and the link to the place you met is adorable!

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] are awesome together, too. Many congratulations!

Your children have awesome names! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is so handsome, and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] are adorable together!

Very cute! I love the meaning of [name_m]Darwin[/name_m].

Congratulations [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is such a darling name and I love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] too!

Congratulations

[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] & [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] are gorgeous