Our second daughter is here!

Baby girl was born last night at 4.57 AM (EEST) It was an easy delivery, or as easy as it can be, and it was also surprisingly fast which I didn’t mind. She’s healthy and so adorable with her blonde hair and which seem like might be blue eyes (so she definitely takes after her father.) She already has a sister, [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] but sadly they won’t get to meet until we get home because of the Covid-19 situation.

I came on this site to get help with baby names as I felt stuck because the name had to work in both Finnish and [name_f]English[/name_f] and it didn’t take long for someone to suggest a name that neither I nor my husband had even thought about and quickly ended up falling in love with it. Her two middle names come from family members.

Baby girl’s name is:

Matilda [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]

Thank you so much to everyone who helped us out with the name!

38 Likes

Congrats! [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is just so beautiful.

2 Likes

Aww, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful! I’m so glad you got the help you were hoping for to make a gorgeous combo that is also functional in for your bilingual family! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Congrats! [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is beautiful, [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] is gorgeous and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is amazing! It’s a fantastic sister for [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Matilda [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is gorgeous :heart: Many congratulations again.

1 Like

Thank you!

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Such a sweet name! I’m glad the delivery was quick and easy-ish and everyone is doing well. Congratulations again!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Congratulations! You chose such an enchanting name and I wish all the good in the world for you and little [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats! She has a wonderful name! Both of your girls, actually.

1 Like

Her name is so beautiful! I love [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. Their names go wonderfully together.

1 Like

Congratulations!! She has a beautiful name, [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] is a great sibset!

1 Like

Onnittelut! You picked an absolutely beautiful name. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart: I think so too.

Kiitos :two_hearts:

2 Likes

So sweet! Congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations! what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hope for a well recovery!

1 Like