Our second daughter is here!

Earlier this year I posted asking for advice to help my husband and I choose between two names we liked for our future daughter. We were debating between [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] and we went with…

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]!

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] was born on [name_u]December[/name_u] 20th. Big sister [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mariana[/name_f] is totally smitten with her!

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] was a name that I have liked since I was in high school and it was the name I wanted for our first daughter. We chose [name_u]James[/name_u] as an honor name for my father who passed away from pancreatic cancer last year. It was his middle name and it is also my brother’s middle name. [name_f]Mariana[/name_f] was an honor middle name that we used for our first daughter, so It was important to us that Daphne’s middle name also honor a loved one.

41 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] is a wonderful name. :white_heart::dove:

1 Like

Oh congratulations :tada:

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] & [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] are delightful

1 Like

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful choice :purple_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] are dreamy together! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] is a wonderful name!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful pair of names!

1 Like

Congratulations on your beautiful pair !!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] with [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]! Great choice!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is so lovely with [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f], Congratulations :tulip:

1 Like

Congrats!! Such a beautiful name-- [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is an all time favorite of mine.

1 Like

ooh I love them together! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! You chose a beautiful name and I love the subtle nature link with big sister :tangerine: :herb:

1 Like

I love her name! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] are perfection, absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone!