Our soft list, boys and girls

Tell me your fave, rank 'em, describe the associations you have with these names, suggest similar names - whatever. Let’s just have a conversation. Let’s ease my neuroses!

Boys

[name]Byron[/name] [name]Kane[/name]
[name]Carlton[/name] [name]Kane[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Kane[/name]
[name]Silas[/name] [name]Kane[/name]
[name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name]

Girls

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kane[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Kane[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Kane[/name] (or: [name]Geneva[/name] [name]Kane[/name])
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Kane[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Kane[/name]

Names we at least both like but have rejected for one reason or another: [name]Finnegan[/name], [name]Cormac[/name], [name]Roman[/name]; [name]Thalia[/name], [name]Yvette[/name], [name]Camille[/name].

I’ve always had a thing for the name [name]Wylie[/name] - so friendly and unassuming. [name]Silas[/name] is also a nice choice; I know a woman who has a toddler named [name]Silas[/name] and she receives a lot of compliments on the name.

For the girls, it gets tougher - with [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] dead even in my opinion. [name]Charlotte[/name] feels less frilly and has great nicknames [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Lottie[/name] (if you like nicknames). [name]Cordelia[/name] is the kind of name that breaks all of my personal style rules but still wins points for being just flat-out pretty.

[name]Byron[/name] [name]Kane[/name]: I kind of like it, but it’d ALWAYS be mistaken for [name]Bryan[/name].

[name]Carlton[/name] [name]Kane[/name]: I don’t like this one. [name]Carlton[/name] seems more like a hotel than a first name. There’s something harsh and old-mannish about it.

[name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Kane[/name]: I’m not a huge fan of any of the -iah names, but there’s nothing wrong with it. I like it better than [name]Jeremy[/name].

[name]Silas[/name] [name]Kane[/name]: I really like [name]Silas[/name]! This is definitely my favorite from your list.

[name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name]: And this is definitely my least favorite. It doesn’t seem like a name; if anything, it’s a girl [name]Riley[/name] with a lisp.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kane[/name]: I really like [name]Charlotte[/name], and it’s wonderful with your last name. The only problem is that it’s becoming sort of popular.

[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Kane[/name]: I love [name]Cordelia[/name], and the alliteration of [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Kane[/name] is amazing!

[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Kane[/name]: I love [name]Genevieve[/name], too, and it’s much better than [name]Geneva[/name], which is a town more than a name. I can’t really decide between [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] for my favorite! You might also like [name]Ginevra[/name]…

[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Kane[/name]: Least favorite. It seems so masculine, even though I know it’s now fully established as a girls name. I generally hate -th endings, so I guess I’m biased.

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Kane[/name]: I like [name]Vivienne[/name] a lot, and it’s also wonderful with your last name. Really, you can’t go wrong with any of these choices! Except [name]Meredith[/name], but that’s just me. :slight_smile:

Suggestions:

[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name]

[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Adela[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Miriam[/name]

[name]Byron[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – I really like [name]Byron[/name]! Although I would fear that at first glance people might call him [name]Bryon[/name]/[name]Bryan[/name]. [name]Byron[/name] is also kind of hard to say when you are mad and need to say the name really quickly :lol:
Another name to consider is [name]Baron[/name] – I met a darling little [name]Baron[/name] and have loved the name ever since.
[name]Carlton[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – I adore the name [name]Carlton[/name]/[name]Carl[/name]. Some say [name]Carlton[/name] is a little stuffy and formal sounding, but I think it is a handsome name. [name]Carlton[/name] [name]Kane[/name] might be a bit much, though.
[name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – I have never cared for the name [name]Jeremiah[/name], likely due to personal association (I knew a very whiny kid named [name]Jeremiah[/name]).
[name]Silas[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – I love this name! [name]Silas[/name] [name]Kane[/name] is stunning!
[name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – I question if this name would age well.

Girls

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – I know everyone loves [name]Charlotte[/name] (it is quite popular), but it has definitely lost its wow factor for me. I am bored with it, lol.
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]! I wish I would have found this name when creating my own list. [name]Delia[/name] is such a cute nn, too (or [name]Cori[/name])
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Kane[/name] (or: [name]Geneva[/name] [name]Kane[/name]) – I love [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Geneva[/name]! I honestly can’t pick which one I like better; both are beautiful names!
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – I love [name]Meredith[/name], but it doesn’t have the wow factor that [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name]/[name]Geneva[/name] have.
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – beautiful. Feminine and mysterious, and it ages so well.

It is a tough choice (you have some great names here!) but my favorites are [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name]. [name]Carlton[/name] (I like [name]Carl[/name]) and [name]Genevieve[/name] are a very very close second.

Thank you guys! Real quick, a couple of fun facts about names where I live: [name]Wiley[/name]/[name]Wylie[/name] is an upper class name and not as uncommon as in the rest of the country. (We have a LOT of [name]Wiley[/name]/[name]Wylie[/name] surnames that get passed on, I think.) Also, [name]Charlotte[/name] hasn’t even hit our top 100 yet.

Dizzy - aww, thanks. [name]Wylie[/name] is my maiden name.

Funny thing - [name]Charlotte[/name] is the name that breaks all of my personal style rules, but it sounds so good with MN [name]Story[/name] (DH is very fond of [name]Story[/name] and I’m leveraging it to get some normal names on our list) that I hate to kick it off the list. Also, it sounds a lot like “harlot.” That bothers me more than anything about it.

[name]Cordelia[/name], however, works within my personal style rules, but I don’t find it pretty. However it has such positive associations ([name]King[/name] Lear, [name]Joss[/name] Whedon’s BtVS and [name]Angel[/name]) that I like it.

Irisrose - I didn’t even think about the [name]Byron[/name]/[name]Bryan[/name] thing. Crap! [name]Byron[/name] is my fave. sigh

[name]Carlton[/name] is the only way I can get [name]Wylie[/name] as a MN due to DH, unless I can find a combo that he likes better. [name]Wylie[/name] is his fave by far, and I do want to pass it down, but it’s vastly preferable as a MN [name]IMO[/name]. And he only likes the sound of [name]Carlton[/name] [name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name]. I don’t know WTH is wrong with [name]Byron[/name] [name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name], but he says it sounds awful. I think I’m going to try to work on [name]Silas[/name] [name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name]. Like, we can call him [name]Wylie[/name] all we want, but if he wants to apply to a law firm in [name]Boston[/name] one day… [name]Silas[/name] is better.

Those are good suggestions - several of my faves are on there ([name]Sylvia[/name], [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Phineas[/name], [name]Simon[/name]) and DH has rejected each one. [name]Annabel[/name] is single one that I kicked off the list because it’s so… feminissa? I guess? I can’t imagine an [name]Annabel[/name] kicking ass and taking names like I can with [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Vivienne[/name], and [name]Cordelia[/name]. I don’t like the name enough to get over it like I do with [name]Meredith[/name].

I haven’t yet mentioned [name]Desmond[/name] to him - wasn’t a huge fan at first but it’s been growing on me over time. [name]How[/name] does [name]Desmond[/name] [name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name] sound? DH has mentioned that he’d love a name - e.g. [name]Finnegan[/name] [name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - that was Irish on the outside and all-American on the inside, lol.

I happen to love -th endings - alas, tastes differ! [name]Meredith[/name] is the name that sounds prettiest to me on that list. I love how it sounds like water, and also means water. And I love the -iah names, but [name]Jeremiah[/name] is my least favorite - much prefer [name]Isaiah[/name] and [name]Josiah[/name], but DH rejected those. [name]Jeremiah[/name]'s all his, too; it doesn’t make sense, I tell ya.

[name]Gigi[/name] - thanks! I love, love, love [name]Meredith[/name], even though it’s not as strong as [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], and [name]Vivienne[/name] - it’s the prettiest [name]IMO[/name]. It’s my absolute favorite. But I question if there’s some class connotations in the name I want to avoid. [name]Vivienne[/name] is good but not quite as good as [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]IMO[/name]; DH likes it more, however. I worry about the future of [name]Vivienne[/name] because the Brangelina assholes named one of their kids that; I think it’s gonna skyrocket. I don’t care about popularity, but definitely want to avoid trendiness. I like [name]Genevieve[/name] better but I think [name]Geneva[/name] sounds better with our last name.

[name]Baron[/name] is great, but that’s quite a name to live up to, no?

[name]Byron[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - I really like how this sounds. My uncle’s name is [name]Byron[/name], and he said although he’ll get called [name]Bryan[/name] from time to time, people usually correct themselves. I’m a female [name]Brynn[/name] and get called [name]Bryan[/name] all the time, and it really isn’t that bad. [name]Just[/name] kindly correct them and move on! If you love the name, just go for it. People will always screw up a name that isn’t [name]Mary[/name] or [name]John[/name] (I have a friend [name]Meghan[/name] who gets called [name]Margaret[/name], Meegan, [name]Meg[/name]-Han, even [name]Reagan[/name]).
[name]Carlton[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - I’m not a huge alliteration fan. Plus, [name]Carlton[/name] sounds very stuffy. [name]Carlton[/name] [name]Kane[/name] sounds like a company name.
[name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - I don’t love [name]Jeremiah[/name] - much prefer [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Kane[/name], but you said DH rejected that :frowning:
[name]Silas[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - My favorite. [name]Silas[/name] is a familiar and VERY cool name. I love how it sounds with your last name, and I think it’s a winner!
[name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - [name]Wylie[/name] is nice as well, but I feel it lacks depth and substance.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - I really like this, but [name]Charlotte[/name] is pretty common.
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - Again, I don’t care for alliteration, but I do like how this sounds. It’s kind of a mouthful for a little kid though.
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Kane[/name] (or: [name]Geneva[/name] [name]Kane[/name]) - [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Kane[/name] is beautiful! I love it. [name]Genevieve[/name] is familiar but uncommon, and will age well.
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - I like this, but it is not as beautiful as [name]Genevieve[/name] or [name]Vivienne[/name].
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - One of my favorites. I love your spelling of this name, and it sounds gorgeous.

I am going to very blunt and honest with you below – I like your naming taste, overall!

[name]Byron[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – WOAH. This is an attention-getting name. It’s very sophisticated… for a 40-something-year-old professor… I cannot imagine [name]Byron[/name] on a child, though.
[name]Carlton[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – the association for me here is so silly: Fresh [name]Prince[/name] of [name]Bel[/name]-[name]Air[/name]. Maybe a future child wouldn’t deal with teasing so much because by the time he is in school, [name]Bel[/name]-[name]Air[/name] reruns might not play anymore on TV. Nevertheless, this is equivalent to me to naming your kid Chachi, [name]Willis[/name], or Urkel. If I met a [name]Carlton[/name], I would only picture the [name]Carlton[/name] dance… This could, however, sound very regal in the middle spot.
[name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – this is my favorite of your boys list! It’s very handsome, and it flows so well.
[name]Silas[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – I normally love the name [name]Silas[/name], but pairing it with [name]Kane[/name] makes the name sound very dark, foreboding and nearly evil to me ([name]Kane[/name] associating with [name]Cain[/name], the first murderer in the Old Testament). Maybe it’s just me? This sounds like the name of a comic book super-villain. I like [name]Silas[/name] in the middle spot: [name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Silas[/name] [name]Kane[/name] is really lovely.
[name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – meh, this is my least favorite of the boys, it has the least pizazz. Similar to my issue with [name]Silas[/name], [name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name] reminds me of [name]Wylie[/name] Coyote, and paired with [name]Kane[/name] sounds downright facetious to me. Maybe [name]Wylie[/name] would be nice in the middle spot?

Girls

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - meh, [name]Charlotte[/name] is ok. It never wowed me, and it doesn’t sound very inspired compared to the other names.
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - so interesting! I really like this. [name]Kane[/name] is a great last name to fit the lengthy, gorgeous [name]Cordelia[/name].[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Kane[/name] (or: [name]Geneva[/name] [name]Kane[/name]) - this is lovely! I like both [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Geneva[/name] with [name]Kane[/name].
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - meh, again, this doesn’t wow me in comparison.
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - very lovely!

I suggest [name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Silas[/name] [name]Kane[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kane[/name], with nicknames [name]Jem[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] :smiley:

These are my favorites!

Boys ~
[name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – maybe [name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Carlton[/name] or [name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Silas[/name]?

Girls ~
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – maybe [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]?
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – how about [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]?
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] or [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] would be pretty

Boys

[name]Byron[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - I’m not so hot with this one. It’s okay.
[name]Carlton[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - Not so hot on this one. Sounds sort of strange, especially with your last name. It instantly reminds me of [name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Carlton[/name].
[name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - [name]Love[/name].
[name]Silas[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - [name]Love[/name].
[name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this. Although, it is a nn for [name]William[/name]. Maybe you want to put [name]William[/name] on the birth certificate (looks more professional) and call him [name]Wylie[/name]?

Girls

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - Wonderful!
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - Cute!
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Kane[/name] (or: [name]Geneva[/name] [name]Kane[/name]) - I love either!
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - [name]Lovely[/name]!
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - Much prefer the [name]Vivian[/name] spelling. Unless you are of French descent, I would stay away from this Brangelia-branded name.

1. [name]Byron[/name] [name]Kane[/name]-- [name]Love[/name] love [name]Byron[/name]! I think it’s handsome and underused.

2. [name]Carlton[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – My first thought is always Fresh [name]Prince[/name]. I don’t like the double K sound either.

3. [name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – [name]Jeremiah[/name] is so handsome!

4. [name]Silas[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – I love [name]Silas[/name]. [name]Don[/name]'t know that I’d ever have the nerve to use it, but I like it.

5. [name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – I don’t care for [name]Wylie[/name] much. I think of the coyote.

6. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – [name]Charlotte[/name] is gorgeous, and I don’t actually know any, but I keep hearing it everywhere. It seems like it’s on everyone’s list right now. And I swear it doesn’t matter what names you put in nymbler it comes up as a possibility.

7. [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – [name]Don[/name]'t like the double K sound, but like the name!

8. /2. [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Kane[/name] (or: [name]Geneva[/name] [name]Kane[/name]) – [name]Both[/name] are pretty, but [name]Geneva[/name] is gorgeous.

9. [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – Sweet!!

10. [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Kane[/name] – Pretty.

Thank you all!

LOL@Fresh [name]Prince[/name]. Never even thought about that. The only [name]Carlton[/name] I’ve ever met was super cool.

I feel like my girl list is pretty good. I’m in love with two ([name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name]) and in serious like with two more ([name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name]). ([name]Nicole[/name], that’s what I thought about [name]Vivian[/name]/enne too, but someone told me that [name]Vivian[/name] was masculine and there’d be spelling mistakes?) Oh, and I love [name]Geneva[/name], too - I keep treating it like it’s two versions of one name, but they’re more distinct than that. [name]GEN[/name]-e-vieve, [name]Gen[/name]-[name]EVE[/name]-a… I really like both but the place-name trend worries me.

Kyemsma, it’s funny that you suggest those. The only way I got the normal-ish [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Meredith[/name], [name]Vivienne[/name], and [name]Charlotte[/name] on our list was to suggest totally out-there middle names to go with them.

Lieseysmom, I’m also not a fan of alliteration, but DH is SO difficult. [name]Cordelia[/name] was the only girl name we could agree on for a long time; and he says “[name]Carlton[/name]” is the only name that sounds good with MN “[name]Wylie[/name].” :roll:

Sounds like a lot of you guys like [name]Jeremiah[/name] and [name]Silas[/name]. Unfortunately I’m not in love with either. Actually the only boy name I’m in love with that he’ll agree to is [name]Byron[/name]. ([name]Danni[/name], it’s funny that you can’t picture it on a kid. I guess it’s because I’ve never met one before and mostly associate it with [name]Lord[/name] [name]Byron[/name], but it seems quite young to me! And [name]Brynn[/name], that’s a relief. I really like your name btw; I feel like I have to go with long names since our last name is so short, but if we didn’t [name]Brynn[/name] would definitely be on my list.) I think I’m going to try for a few others… [name]Montgomery[/name] (NN [name]Monte[/name]), [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Zachariah[/name] - maybe one of those would be weird enough for DH. sigh I haven’t worked nearly as hard at boys, since his name suggestions for girls were so horrifying awful that it felt like an emergency situation. ([name]Joelle[/name], [name]Perrine[/name], [name]Chantal[/name], [name]Hunter[/name] (for a girl) - really awful stuff [name]IMO[/name].)

I’m glad I did this; I clearly need to revisit boys.

For a boy, [name]Byron[/name] [name]Kane[/name] is definitely my favorite. I love the name [name]Byron[/name]. I also like [name]Carlton[/name] [name]Kane[/name] because of the alliteration. For a girl, I love [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - it sounds like the name of some super cool heroine and [name]Cordelia[/name] is awesome!

I am going to tell you my favorites. For a boy, it’s a tie–[name]Byron[/name] and [name]Silas[/name]. [name]Byron[/name] is a lovely name I have always admired. It sounds sophisticated and has the associated of [name]Lord[/name] [name]Byron[/name]. However, there are drawbacks to the name-- it sounds like the common [name]Brian[/name] and [name]Ryan[/name] so would be easily confused with those, as a pp already mentioned. Also I hate to say it but it sounds a bit feminine to me. [name]Silas[/name], on the other hand, is one I all-around like. [name]Silas[/name] [name]Kane[/name] is a really cool name, but with [name]Wiley[/name] in the middle it sounds a little lispy. It sounds like Sila Swiley! So there’s the dilemma.

It’s very easy for me to pick a favorite girl name. [name]Love[/name] love love [name]Cordelia[/name]! It’s all around beautiful and elegant with great nickname potential, so I hope you can come around to love it! I actually like it way better than your girl favorites [name]Meredith[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name].

Yay, other people like [name]Byron[/name], I’m not alone!

Jackiet, I’m not too worried about names being a little bit fem or dorky. We’re all, like, giants. [name]Both[/name] we and our families are very tall and rather barrel-chested. No need to prove ourselves, lol. You’re right about Sila Swylie though! LOL.

Everybody always loves [name]Cordelia[/name], hmm. BB, it does sound kinda like a superhero! Hehe. My DH has a totally superhero name, sounds like it jumped out of a comic book. Anyway, [name]Cordelia[/name]'s grown on me a good bit; I can’t divorce it from the [name]Joss[/name] Whedon television shows, though. I imagine if we have two girls total their names would be [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] - one name that I love and my husband likes, and one that my husband loves and I like. Who knows which we’ll use first (assuming we get even get that opportunity, much less twice). I am much more comfortable having two strong contenders than just one, though.

We’ve only got one boy name that I love and my husband loves, and none that he loves and I like or I love and he likes. (The others on the list were the only ones he liked/loved that I didn’t find totally objectionable.) We’ve gotta fix that. I’m not comfortable having fewer than 2 possibilities. I’m superstitious about choosing a name for a kiddo before s/he is born, and since I plan on not finding out the gender… Why does he have to be so difficult? [name]Le[/name] sigh.

I want to give my opinion before reading any of the other replies, so I apologize for any redundant comments or if anyone strongly disagrees with me.

Boys

[name]Byron[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - very regal sounding, masculine, needs a cute nickname for a baby
[name]Carlton[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - too elitist, Fresh [name]Prince[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it! Strong,biblical, good nickname choices
[name]Silas[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - I personally love this name, but I got a lot of negative feedback from friends, family, husband. They associate it with evil for some reason. I think it is strong and biblical.
[name]Wylie[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - I really like this, but it feels like a nickname for something longer

Girls

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - pretty, classic and classy, lots of good nickname choices
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - regal, I really like this name but I don’t care for the double K sound
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Kane[/name] (or: [name]Geneva[/name] [name]Kane[/name]) I love both names, [name]Geneva[/name] sounds better with [name]Kane[/name] for some reason
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - I’m indifferent, good name, sounds a little uppity
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Kane[/name] - I love this name, regal, romantic, lots of positive associations

I hope this helps, good luck!