Our son has arrived!

[name]Hi[/name],
We have some great news! Our new son, who we now own because of adoption, is now living with us! YAY
We have decided to name him [name]Kingston[/name] [name]Dover[/name], and he is a blonde sweetheart :slight_smile:
He fits in perfectly so far with our family, and the girls love him. My husband has a week off work now, so two of us will be home until our family is settled in and back to normal. Once [name]Kyle[/name] goes back to work, my childhood bff, [name]Alyssa[/name] is coming for a visit and is going to help us out for a week or so !! :slight_smile:

Anyways, that’s all I’ve got to say, now [name]Sadie[/name] has something to say :

(awwwhhh <3)

Hi, I have a baby brother. And he is a new baby. Now Nattie (her nn for Nat) has a brother too.

Love and kissies,

Sadie !!! :wink:

Congrats on your adoption of [name]Kingston[/name] [name]Dover[/name]! I’m glad everyone is adjusting nicely to the new addition! Good luck!

I’d love to know [name]Sadie[/name] and [name]Nat[/name]'s full name to put into our Quarterly Report blog.

[name]Sadie[/name] [name]Brenda[/name] [name]Genivieve[/name] & [name]Natalie[/name] [name]Lyric[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name]. My other daughters are [name]Harper[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] & [name]Jessie[/name] [name]Lauren[/name]. All of my girls except [name]Natalie[/name] have the same type names, we went a bit out-there with [name]Natalie[/name]'s name, [name]Lyric[/name] & [name]Sinclair[/name], and the same with [name]Kingston[/name] [name]Dover[/name], who we have nicknamed [name]King[/name] :slight_smile:

Also [name]Linda[/name], just wondering what you Quarterly Report blog is / is about…

– [name]Ella[/name] ([name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Shay[/name])
Married to [name]Kyle[/name], mommy of 5 sweet kids!!! :slight_smile:

congrates on kingston’s birth!

Thanks [name]Kenzi[/name]! :slight_smile: [name]How[/name] old are you? You have a lot of kids, what a lucky person!!! :slight_smile:
And how old are your kids?

Congratulations I just found your birth announcement. He sounds like a little darling and [name]Kingston[/name] would suit him to a T.

rollo

I like [name]Kingston[/name] for either gender. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Dover[/name] as a name

[name]Kingston[/name] & [name]Dover[/name] are both nice names. Congratulations!!!

Congrats! [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Kingston[/name]!

So incredibly sorry for this loss :frowning:
Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums(

[name]Hi[/name]! Congratulations on the birth of your little son! Are all your children adopted? Your children have very cute names!!

All the best! x