Our son needs a name

Hey berries!

I’m expecting twins in a few weeks. We were all set with twin girl names, but an ultrasound last week gave us a surprise and one of our babies is a boy! We’re struggling with boy names since we hadn’t really given them much thought in the context of a twin set.

The girl name will be either [name]Fiona[/name] or [name]Jessa/name. A third choice would be [name]Cordelia[/name].

So, if you could name my twin boy, what would you pick? I’m open to any style, popularity, or background. I just need to bring some more names to the table for DH to consider. He’s not in love with any of my favorites right now. None of them are out completely, but he wants to try out some more.

My favorites for the reference are:
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]

Oh, you have great taste in names. I love [name]Jessamine[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] the best but there’s really not a bad apple in the butch. Here are some boys names that would go well with your choices.
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Leander[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name]
[name]Benedict[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Ivor[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Alfred[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Cornelius[/name]
[name]Francis[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Lysander[/name]

[name]Julian[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] or [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name]

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Richard[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]David[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Iris[/name]

[name]Calista[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Esme[/name] and [name]Grant[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Scott[/name]
[name]Verity[/name] [name]Avalon[/name] and [name]Mason[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]

Thanks- We’ve been thinking about [name]Frederick[/name].

[name]Cornelius[/name] is interesting. I don’t know if it would be a hard name to carry though. I also like [name]Barnaby[/name] alot, but is the [name]Barney[/name] nickname just too “big purple dinosaur” for a little boy to live with? [name]Barney[/name] on “[name]How[/name] I Met your Mother” pulls it off, but I don’t know if it passes the real-life test.