Our sweet little girl is here!

[name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] was born last week! She joins big brother [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and sisters [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] was a guilty pleasure of mine that we decided last minute to use since she was born on a [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] and I’m so happy we did. I’ve always loved [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and it is perfect for our beautiful pixie faced strong little girl. Thanks to all the berries for the naming advice the last couple months!

2 Likes

I love it!!

Very cool!! I love it!

Congratulations.
[name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is such a cute middle name : )

Very sweet! I love [name_f]Tess[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

Oo nice! I love seeing interesting middle names :slight_smile: Best wishes to you and [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and the rest of your family.

Congratulations! She has the most perfect name to go along with her siblings. [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is adorable!!!

That is a PERFECT name!

Congratulations on the birth of [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]! [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is my Favourite [name_u]Day[/name_u] of the Week because both of our Girls were born on a [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] too! :slight_smile: SO [name_f]GLAD[/name_f] you got to use your gorgeous Guilty Pleasure Name for your precious [name_f]Pixie[/name_f]! God Bless you all! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Tess[/name_f] is adorable and I love [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] as a middle! Congrats!