Our Sweet Little September Babe 💙

I can’t believe I’m finally making this announcement, but [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] made his grand entrance 3 days early on [name_u]September[/name_u] 8th. We are SO in love with our happy, snuggly little baby boy, and can’t believe he’s finally here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve been a frequent poster on Nameberry for almost a decade and always dreamt of having my own little one to name, and now I’ve finally had a babyberry of my own :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

118 Likes

I’ve been so excited to see this!!! Many congratulations!!!

3 Likes

I was wondering when he’d come! Congratulations!! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

all the congratulations to you and your family! sending love :two_hearts:

2 Likes

So unbelievably happy for you!! His name is absolutely perfect. :yellow_heart: :tada:

2 Likes

I’m so excited for you & your family, [name_u]Haley[/name_u]! Congratulations :heart: :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations to you guys, and welcome little [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] :heart:

2 Likes

Been looking out for this announcement! His name is so sweet — genuinely love it. Congratulations, Haley!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this so impatiently!!! His name is so perfect for you!! :tada::brown_heart:

2 Likes

Huge congrats again! His name’s perfect, and it’s always nice seeing a long time [name_u]Berry[/name_u] get to name their own beb haha.

3 Likes

Ahhhh, [name_u]Haley[/name_u]! Oh my goodness! This post is incredible. Huge, huge congratulations to you and your family. What an incredible journey to your little boy… welcome, dear [name_u]Rhett[/name_u]! [name_m]Bless[/name_m] him!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations! :heart: [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] is a wonderful name.

1 Like

Huge congratulations [name_u]Haley[/name_u] and family! His name is so cool and cosy and most of all so very you. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhh congratulations!!! I was looking forward to this birth announcement I’m so pleased for you

How exciting for you guys congratulations [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] is such a handsome name perfect choice. As @katinka said [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] is such a you name.

Wishing you all the best with your new addition :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your little boy! [name_u]Love[/name_u] your choice of name. Best wishes.

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], [name_u]Haley[/name_u], I’m so happy for you!! Congratualtions and I’m so glad you went with the lovely [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] :heart::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

This is just so exciting!!! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], sweet [name_u]Rhett[/name_u]. :white_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

So, so happy for you, Haley!! It’s extra special when regular Berries get to final name a little!! Congratulations to you and your family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] yo the community, [name_u]Rhett[/name_u]! :partying_face:

2 Likes