Our Teddy Bear

While I haven’t been a regular on Nameberry ever since my daughter was born in 2018, I did post once or twice during my second pregnancy and have been meaning to announce our boy’s arrival ever since he was born way back on [name_u]January[/name_u] 26 earlier this year.

We were pretty set on naming him [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] or [name_u]Percy[/name_u], but both liked [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] a lot as well. I had qualms about the popularity as we had already chosen a more popular name than I would have liked for our daughter, but when he was born, it was clear [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] was the name for him. He is definitely our [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] bear. So much so, I actually have forgotten he is actually named [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] once or twice. :woozy_face:

We had an amazing VBAC and he was born weighing 9lbs 8oz after a quick 5 hour labour. Incredibly healing experience after my emergency csection due to severe preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome at 32+3 with our daughter.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is now 6 months old and trying so hard to crawl as we speak. His big sister [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is besotted and has been a fantastic big sister since day one.

Thank you to those who replied to my posts during my pregnancy! I was very slack in replying, but I read and appreciate all of the suggestions and comments.

36 Likes

such gorgeous names!!

Congratulations!!! [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is so wonderful and I’m sending lots of good wishes to your family!

Congratulations! What a perfectly handsome name he has!! :bear::blue_heart:

Congratulations! Those are all beautiful names!

Great names and well done!

Beautiful names !

Congratulations for your second baby!
I love your kids names! They’re so wonderful! [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] bear is the cutest nickname.
Thank you for sharing this amazing news with us.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: Stay Safe

[name_m]How[/name_m] wonderful! Congratulations!

So cute! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] it was an easier and less dramatic experience this time around :slightly_smiling_face: such a handsome name!

Congratulations! Both of your children have absolutely gorgeous names.

So gorgeous! Congratulations @bretak, and welcome [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] :teddy_bear:

Your children have amazing names :star_struck: Congratulations!

Congratulations! Such a joy for you or family!.. but also CONGRATULATIONS on having undergone a successful VBAC! I went through my second vbac a month ago after having an unplanned c-section almost 4 years ago. Entering into a VBAC can certainly be a scary unknown! Congratulations to all once again!

Congratulations!!

Gorgeous name. Congrats on the emotionally healing VBAC, as well!

Congrats! I love their names :heart:

What a beautiful choice! Congratualtions

Such beautiful names!! Congratulations and I’m so glad everything went well!

Congratulations! I love your children’s names! So gorgeous and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] is an adorable nickname!