Our third pink bundle

We’re glad to announce the arrival of our daughter, [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_u]Lior[/name_u]. [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] arrived on the 10th of [name_u]July[/name_u], completely healthy. She is our third daughter and is the little sister of [name_f]Florina[/name_f] [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] & [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] [name_f]Bel[/name_f]én.

Her name was set pretty early on. We fell in love with [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f], which we discovered through the actress [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] Maslany. We chose [name_u]Lior[/name_u] for the meaning, seeing our girls are the light of our lives.

Although I haven’t been active at all for a long time, I thought an announcement would be nice for anyone that remembers me :wink:

Congratulations! [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_u]Lior[/name_u] is such a gorgeous name.

You’ve chosen a beautiful name! Congrats :slight_smile:

Such a lovely name! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_u]Lior[/name_u] is STUNNING. Congrats, Arksie. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] is gorgeous!

Your girls’ names are beautiful! Congratulations on your newest little love!!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] middle!

Well Done :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best! All of your daughters names are exquisite!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names, congrats!

Beautiful name! I love the way it rolls off the tongue. Congrats!

Congratulations! [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_u]Lior[/name_u] is absolutely breathtaking, and so perfect next to [name_f]Florina[/name_f] [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] and [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] [name_f]Belen[/name_f]!