Our top choices

See the results of this poll: Favourite Combo

Respondents: 65 (This poll is closed)

• Macy Margaret : 11 (17%)
  • Macy Marguerite : 15 (23%)
  • Olive Margaret : 14 (22%)
  • Olive Marguerite: 25 (38%)

Tough choice.
With both [name_f]Macy[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] I think [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] sounds best. I voted for [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] but I think if I had thought on it a minute more I would have chosen [name_f]Macy[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f].

Tough choice indeed!!

I think you can’t go wrong with any of the options. I prefer [name_f]Macy[/name_f] to [name_f]Olive[/name_f] due to popularity, but if that’s not an issue, it’s hard to decide. I notice [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] would have been a middle name for a boy- is it another honor name? If so, that may sway me towards [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] to [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], but being an honor name, perhaps you should go for the original version?

[name_f]Happy[/name_f] to read you both love these names! Congratulations and have fun deciding!

Thank you!
I feel like [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] is close enough to [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] to still honour it.
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] seems to me like I would be playing it safe. I could’ve easily gone more crazy with a first if my husband wasn’t involved haha

I think [name_f]Macy[/name_f] is a bit too trendy for my taste but I’ll suggest [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]. I adore [name_f]Olive[/name_f]

I think I prefer [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] also and very oddly enough the only [name_f]Macy[/name_f] I know of is a [name_m]New[/name_m] Zealander, though not a baby.

Definitely a tough choice but I prefer [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] slightly. (I like [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] best for [name_f]Macy[/name_f] as well)

I like [name_f]Macy[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]! Your favourite and the honour name. It sounds sweet and grown up as well.

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] we decided against, people pronounce it wrong and that irks me.
We prefer the sound of “cee” in [name_f]Macy[/name_f]

My pick is [name_f]Macy[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]. I dislike [name_f]Olive[/name_f], because all I can think of is literally olives, and an ugly olive green color. [name_f]Macy[/name_f] is really sweet and spunky and [name_f]Macy[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] has a great flow and ring to it.