Our Twinkies are here!

This was my second twin birth, and went so much better than my first! About 20 hours in we ended up opting for a c-section because I just wasn’t progressing at all. I was a little bummed out but I’m so happy that my beautiful babies are here…

They were born at 35weeks 3days, on [name]April[/name] 10th 2012…
Our little beauty [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] was born at 8:16pm weighing in at 4lbs 8oz
and our handsome boy [name]Archer[/name] [name]Desmond[/name] was born shortly after at 8:18pm and weighed in at 4lbs 11oz

They are both in the NICU but doing great and are not predicted to stay long.

We are so happy to have our little twinkies here, and our older four are overjoyed about their new little siblings.

Thank you all for helping me find the perfect names for these babies, I think I would have gone crazy and the babies would be nameless if it wasn’t for you all.

• [name]Emily[/name]

I love your choices! Congratulations!

Congratulations! I love the names you chose. Good luck!

emily that is fantastic news! You have chosen gorgeous names for the twins and I wish you all the best. Congratulations!!

rollo

Congrats on the safe arrival of your twins, [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] [name]Desmond[/name]! I’m glad to hear that they doing great and will be going home soon!

Beautiful names! Congratulations!

[name]Matilda[/name] is a beautiful name, Congrats! [name]Archer[/name] is different, nice :slight_smile:

[name]Giuliana[/name]

You said this is your second twin birth, can I ask the names of your first two babies? [name]Matilda[/name] & [name]Archer[/name] are great (as well as [name]Josephine[/name] & [name]Desmond[/name]!) so I’d love to hear their siblings

Congratulations! [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] [name]Desmond[/name] are just fabulous. I can’t quite remember your other children off-hand, but I remember thinking that [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] would go so well with them! All the best, and congratulations to your family, once again!

Congratulations! I love their names.

Beautiful names! Congratulations!

They actually have 4 older siblings! The eldest is [name]Henry[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name], our first set of twins are [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and then our little is [name]Lucille[/name] [name]Annelise[/name].

Thank you all so much <3

That’s so gorgeous! All with long, elegant middle names and great nameberry choices as firsts! Good luck to you and your family

Congrats!! [name]Love[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] together!

I think you have chosen the PERFECT names :)! I love your amazing sibset & I am so happy your babies are finally here. Congrats on your big, beautifully named, family!

[name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] go so perfectly with siblings [name]Henry[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], and [name]Lucille[/name]! Congrats to all of you!

[name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] are adorable! Congrats on your babies!

What an amazing sibset. All your childrens’ names are great but I especially love [name]Archer[/name] [name]Desmond[/name] – two of my favorite names!

Congratulations! [name]Lovely[/name] names for your new arrivals and for their siblings! hope you can get some well deserved rest!!