Our Twins Are Here!

Ivory [name_u]Cadence[/name_u]’s sister and brother have arrived! Their names are
[name_f]Isle[/name_f] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] & [name_u]Israel[/name_u] [name_u]Jet[/name_u] :heart_eyes:
Our babies are still in the NICU, but are doing well and should come home soon! [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is already in love and we are so excited [name_m]Ly[/name_m] and [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] are here with us! Their names are unique and we love them! We didn’t learn the genders until they were born and it’s so exciting to have a boy and a girl! [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is as excited as we are and we cannot imagine a more perfect family! Thank you for the help.

16 Likes

Congrats! [name_f]Isle[/name_f] and [name_u]Israel[/name_u] are so cute and I LOVE [name_m]Ly[/name_m] and [name_u]Izzy[/name_u]!

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your twins!! :raised_hands::blush:

Congratulations to you and your family!

Cute names! Congratulations!

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best with your double blessings :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! I have been loving [name_f]Isle[/name_f] recently and I was so excited to see someone use it!! :heart_eyes: Twins are such a blessing. :heart:

Congratulations!!

Congratulations

So beautiful congratulations!!!

Congrats! [name_u]Love[/name_u] how unique their names are and in love with their nn’s!!