Our twins have arrived!

On February 14th 2013 [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] made their entry into the world.
The three of us are now home safely. Big siblings [name]Brennan[/name], [name]Declan[/name], and [name]Laurel[/name] are overjoyed.

Thank you Nameberry folks for helping us decide on the “final” names for our angels!

Warmest congratulations on the birth of your Valentines [name]Day[/name] babies.

rollo

Congrats on your babies and their beautiful names! I have a little [name]Felicity[/name] myself :slight_smile:

Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your [name]Valentine[/name] twins, [name]Ronan[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name]. A knockout, rollicking and spunky set of names! I’m glad everyone is healthy and happy.

Congratulations! [name]Ronan[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] sound absolutely lovely.

Can someone confirm this? I was looking through previous posts by the OP, and one of our nameberries said that this was a FAKE family, (not another one!)

[name]Ronan[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] are two beautiful and refreshingly new names! Congradulations!!!

Congratulations! [name]Ronan[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] are lovely names.

Congratulations! [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] are fab. :slight_smile: