Our weekend surprise arrived!

Hi fellow Berries,

Just wanted to post to update. [name_f]My[/name_f] other two went 8 days late so we thought we had some time but this weekend proved us wrong.

Gideon [name_u]James[/name_u] was born [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] morning! He joins big brother [name_m]Jabez[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and big sister [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Blessing[/name_f]!

14 Likes

Congratulations! [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] is a terrific name.

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball: [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], baby [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]! What an amazing choice :blush: I hope you are both doing well. Your kids have amazing names!

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], and congratulations @Alix2016! What a handsome name you chose :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! His name sounds so strong and handsome in my opinion any boy would love it. Good luck!! :smiley:

1 Like

What a handsome choice!! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Quite Dashing! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it. Congratulations!

1 Like

Oh I love [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]! Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations!! He and his siblings have fantastic names

1 Like

Woohoo! Congratulations! [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is so handsome!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is perfection!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the names of all 3 of yours (we’re considering [name_m]Jabez[/name_m] as a MN currently), and I’ve always loved [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]!

[name_f]Happy[/name_f] baby haze days. :heart:

1 Like

Oh I’m so happy for you!! [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is absolutely amazing and he joins a sibset of simply stunning names. Congratulations and best of luck!! I hope you stay safe and healthy in these crazy times. All the best to you family and your new precious gift!!

1 Like