Our Wonderful Diana

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] Zélie was born on the morning of [name_u]July[/name_u] twenty-fifth and is [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]'s baby sister.

We chose [name_f]Diana[/name_f] among several other beloved choices because it felt like it could stand the test of time. It also felt full of girl power and strong without losing it’s femininity. I will not deny that the Wonder Woman film impacted this choice :wink: . Zélie is a beloved [name_m]French[/name_m] name that we chose for being up-beat, unique and adorable sounding, especially in an English speaking setting. Thank you all for helping us choose our daughter’s name!

Congratulations! [name_f]Diana[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] go brilliantly together.

Absolutely gorgeous- congratulations! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] Zélie is stunning! I am just happy to see [name_f]Diana[/name_f] AND Zélie being used, and this is a wonderful combination indeed. Congrats! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I’ll admit, I was excited for the first Wonder Woman baby haha. Her name is gorgeous and so strong :).

Beautiful choice!

Beautiful combo, stunning sibset, and what an amazing role model for your beautiful girl to emulate. :blush: