out of options MN or FN for Theodore

we are 21 weeks with what I am pretty sure is a boy (2 ultrasounds down). My husband and I had a girl name picked out (of course) [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] but now that is down the drain. After finding out there was a little man in my belly we somewhat decided on [name_m]Emmitt[/name_m]/[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] spelling tbd. BUT the other day my husband told me he was having doubts. This is our second kid, my daughter is [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_m]Rowe[/name_m]. The following are names we like but have been vetoed for one reason or another to give you an idea of style. To make it a little harder, we told my grandfather when I thought we had the name settled on that he would have the middle name [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] so I want to stay with that as either first or middle but don’t want it as his “name” as a good friend has a [name_u]Theo[/name_u] ([name_m]Theodore[/name_m]) my daughters age… last name W. I lean towards names that are strong, not “baby names” and easily spelled/recognized for a boy. My husband doesn’t like one syllable names.

[name_u]August[/name_u] (would have been my daughter if a boy, I am thinking it’s too “cool” now and don’t love it anymore)
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] (initials EW and my dogs name is [name_f]Emma[/name_f])
Ezekial nn [name_m]Zeke[/name_m] (husband hates Ezekial but likes [name_m]Zeke[/name_m])
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] (my husbands ex gf just named her baby that…)
[name_m]Roman[/name_m] (loved until I associated it with being the same as naming your kid American or Mexican)
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] (my bff #1 boys name)
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] (don’t like the WW alliteration, different last name I would use)

Appreciate the input in advance! Thanks!

From your list I love [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]! [name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] are cute together!

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] is also a great name and I would worry about the EW initials because it would really be ETW.

I also love [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] with the NN [name_m]Cy[/name_m].