Out there, wacky names!

Hey guys,
So as I’m laying in bed completely un-tired (my mom insists i need sleep) I’m writing a little quick write in the notes of my phone. It will probably be deleted by tomorrow but it’s fun for now! My characters will all have really out there names (I won’t go into the reason) with accessible nn’s like [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] nn Tuez, [name_f]Tu[/name_f] or TuTu (I’ve already decided on that one for my MC).
The rest of these need wacky names:

[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister of MC: brownish blonde curly hair, 5 years old, angelic appearance, sweet and caring,
[name_m]Guy[/name_m] #1: Goes to [name_f]Tu[/name_f]'s youth group, tall, lanky, really funny and nice but not terribly smart.
[name_f]Tu[/name_f]'s bestfriend: white blonde shoulder length hair, green eyes, freckles. Funny and nice and really sweet to everyone no matter what. Helpful and Outgoing. Needs middle name as well because [name_f]Tu[/name_f] uses it at least once
[name_m]Guy[/name_m]#2: Annoying , rude, irritable and snappy. Short, with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Suggest all your weird and wacky names with nicknames!! Thanks!

[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister of MC: [name_f]Faune[/name_f], nn [name_f]Fey[/name_f]
[name_m]Guy[/name_m] #1: Marker, nn [name_m]Mars[/name_m] (my childhood friend was named this, and your description sort of reminded me of him)
[name_f]Tu[/name_f]'s bestfriend: [name_f]Calista[/name_f] [name_f]Philippine[/name_f], nn [name_u]Cal[/name_u], [name_f]Callie[/name_f], [name_u]Phil[/name_u]
[name_m]Guy[/name_m]#2: [name_m]Argo[/name_m], nn [name_m]Archie[/name_m] (I know it’s not really a nickname, but it seemed to work!)

I don’t know if these were what you were looking for, but to me they went with your descriptions.
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps :slight_smile:
~Llumeneres

Those are great! Thanks!!

[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister of MC: [name_u]Blue[/name_u] or Croatia nn [name_f]Atia[/name_f]/[name_f]Tia[/name_f]
[name_m]Guy[/name_m] #1: Welsh nn Wellie/Well or Five nn Fi
[name_f]Tu[/name_f]'s bestfriend: [name_m]Tennis[/name_m] nn [name_m]Tenn[/name_m] or Rhubarb nn [name_u]Rue[/name_u]/[name_f]Barbie[/name_f]
[name_m]Guy[/name_m]#2: Sturgeon nn [name_f]Gen[/name_f] or [name_m]Denim[/name_m] nn [name_u]Denny[/name_u]

[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister- [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] nn [name_f]Mary[/name_f] or [name_f]Mari[/name_f] or [name_f]Goldie[/name_f]
[name_m]Guy[/name_m]#1- [name_f]Apple[/name_f] nn Ap or Ape or Aply
[name_f]Tu[/name_f]'s best friend- [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] nn Prim or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Or PP
[name_m]Guy[/name_m]#2- [name_m]Marquis[/name_m] nn [name_m]Mark[/name_m] or Q