Overrated names!

I agree with many of the names already shared.
[name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_u]Everly[/name_u], [name_u]Olivia[/name_u], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Isidore[/name_m], [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m]/Jackson, etc.

Some others I’d add that I didn’t see listed…
[name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Anouk[/name_f], [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] -lee -leigh, [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], [name_u]Liam[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and all the -ox names ([name_u]Maddox[/name_u], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], [name_m]Knox[/name_m], etc.)

I agree with a majority of the names already posted.
I really just can’t get behind the name [name_f]Ava[/name_f]. It looks beautiful on paper but I know so many that’s it’s just lost touch with me. Same goes with [name_f]Aria[/name_f] and [name_u]Olivia[/name_u]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] boring to me now because of the overuse. For boys probably [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]/Enzo and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m].

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f].

It just sounds like the ending of [name_f]Melody[/name_f] to me, even though I know it’s not.

Atticus - I don’t get it? I love the book and the character and the meaning, but it just looks awkward and sounds so clunky, can’t see it on a child/teen

Theodore - One of my pet peeves and I don’t even know why, maybe it’s just too popular (I do like [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] though)

Ever-names, [name_u]Ever[/name_u], [name_u]Everly[/name_u], [name_u]Everett[/name_u] - Again, I just don’t like them. [name_m]Just[/name_m] doesn’t sit right with me at all (I adore [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] though, so maybe it’s a similarly thing)

Edith - [name_m]Just[/name_m] sounds too oldie to me, and [name_f]Edie[/name_f] would just fit in will hundreds of other short E names. I prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u]

Mar-names, [name_f]Mary[/name_f], [name_u]Maria[/name_u], [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] - just doesn’t feel right, maybe it’s my accent but I hate the way they sound

Harrison - maybe too popular but I can’t stand it

2 Likes

that’s why I like it :joy:

5 Likes

Emma, [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]/Jack for me.

[name_u]Jackson[/name_u], and the many alternate spellings.

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f], just, ugh

Girls: [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_u]Aria[/name_u], [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_u]Bailey[/name_u], [name_f]Hailey[/name_f], [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Brittney[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_u]Riley[/name_u], [name_f]Jessica[/name_f], [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f], Leah/Lea, Isabelle/Isabella, [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_f]Megan[/name_f]
Boys: [name_u]Liam[/name_u] for sure, I prefer [name_u]William[/name_u] and [name_u]Liam[/name_u] as a nickname, [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_u]David[/name_u], [name_u]Daniel[/name_u], Kayden/Jayden/Aiden/Brayden, [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Brandon[/name_m], [name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_u]Scott[/name_u], [name_u]Kyle[/name_u], [name_m]Mark[/name_m], [name_u]Robert[/name_u], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Colton[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_m]Eric[/name_m], [name_u]Elijah[/name_u], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_u]Landon[/name_u], Lucas/Luca, [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_u]Levi[/name_u]