Overused names you love

I live in the UK and yes [name]Louis[/name]/[name]Lewis[/name] is very popular (a friend used [name]Luis[/name] to be a little different). [name]Max[/name] is also very popular, [name]Luca[/name] and [name]India[/name] rising in popularity but the others on your list are still quite unsual so I wouldn’t let it put you off.

Mine would be [name]Isabella[/name].

I adore everything about the name. I love the feminine, I just love everything. [name]Shame[/name] that it’s so darn popular! I think I would still use it though, I love it that much.

[name]Sophia[/name]/[name]Sophie[/name]…

I remember being only about 7 and my grandparents calling their “couch” a “sofa” I thought…wouldn’t that be a cute name “sofie”…LOL…didn’t even know it existed back then.

I love the flow, love the meaning…but oh it kills me how popular it is. : (

So we all love these overused names, but do we suck it up and use them or scratch them despite our love??

I’m mulling this very thought. I remember how special the name [name]Bella[/name] was to me. It even shares the same meaning as my first name. My husband (then boyfriend) met the most beautiful little girl with this name years ago and swore we would use it for our daughter someday… but now, [name]Isabella[/name]? Would anyone comment on its beauty anymore? These names lose their impact. [name]Do[/name] you ever compliment someone on their name just because it is unique? Guilty. [name]Even[/name] if you love the name [name]Sarah[/name], do you ever stop a [name]Sarah[/name] to tell them how pretty there name is? Nope.

I love [name]Ella[/name], it was my Great grandmother’s name & I had always planned to use it but way too popular now. I would hate to have my daughter in a class with 4 other girls named [name]Ella[/name]

[name]Alexander[/name]
I almost named my son [name]Alexander[/name] but didn’t because of it’s popularity. It is #2 in the state I live in. But we would have used [name]Lex[/name] as a nn, NOT [name]Xander[/name], so that would have been a little more unique.

[name]Jacob[/name]- so strong soinding and classic, but there are like a million of them out there. Also an ex boyfriend. Has anybody else had great names ruled out because they belong to exes?

Yeah…[name]Darren[/name]. I really liked it for awhile. Too bad he was a jerk!
I liked “D” names for some reason.
Besides [name]Darren[/name] there was [name]Drew[/name], [name]David[/name], and I married a [name]Dan[/name]!

Two exes ruined names, actually: [name]Stefan[/name] and [name]Aidan[/name]. The [name]Aidan[/name] was in [name]Ireland[/name], so it made sense over there. I’m kind of glad it’s becoming so popular here, because then I won’t ever be tempted to use it! I’m sure it would NOT go over well with my man.

[name]Stefan[/name] got ruined because not only did I date one but he insisted that his “public” pronunciation of his name should be Ste-[name]FAWN[/name].

[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Emma[/name]

I can’t decide whether it’s worth using them even though they’re soo popular…they have been on my list since I can remember!!!