Overused Names

@Raven-1013 I think [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is more popular in the U.K. it’s #98 whereas I don’t think it’s reached the top 100 in US. We are loving vintage names currently so I think [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] will boom especially with the singer [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] which makes the name feel glamorous & younger.
Honestly so many hyphenated names!! I’m fed up with hyphenated names :joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

These are very popular as well, though [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a more common middle name here. The others surprise me though, I haven’t met any of those (and I love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]!)
I’ve also only met one [name_u]Toby[/name_u] in my lifetime and I’m late 20s

1 Like

I don’t think I know anyone with the middle name [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but I know about ten people with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] names in my school year alone

I’m in a city in the Midwest U.S. I hear a lot of:

Girls-[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Adelyn[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_u]Avery[/name_u] & [name_f]Emma[/name_f].

Boys-[name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] & [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

Maddie/Madelyn, [name_u]Madison[/name_u], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_u]Abby[/name_u]/Abigail, [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u], [name_u]Mason[/name_u], [name_m]Ben[/name_m]/Benjamin, [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], [name_m]Nate[/name_m]/Nathan/Nathaniel
[name_u]Sam[/name_u] and [name_u]Alex[/name_u] for both genders

(Central [name_m]Ontario[/name_m], [name_f]Canada[/name_f])

Oakley, [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f] & [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Oliver, [name_m]William[/name_m]/Liam, [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], [name_u]Owen[/name_u] & [name_m]Luke[/name_m]

(Western U.S.)

Everly- with every spelling possible :woman_facepalming:t4:
Under the age of three on my Facebook I’ve seen:
[name_u]Everly[/name_u], Everlie, [name_u]Everley[/name_u], [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f], [name_f]Everlee[/name_f], and Everlea.
Northern Wisconsin