Owen's brother final decision

Think I made a final decision but just want your opinions. [name_f]Do[/name_f] [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] make a good sibset? Was deciding btw [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_m]Jake[/name_m].Thanks for your help. Also someone had previously commented [name_u]Max[/name_u] may get teased a lot? I wouldn’t have though that? Thanks again!!

I can’t see any way [name_u]Max[/name_u] might be teased. My DH is a [name_u]Max[/name_u] and he loves it!

I think [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] go really well together and I prefer [name_u]Max[/name_u] over [name_m]Jake[/name_m].

I also can’t think of a way [name_u]Max[/name_u] would be teased. I love the name [name_u]Max[/name_u]. I like [name_m]Jake[/name_m] too, but [name_u]Max[/name_u] is definitely better in my opinion. [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] also sounds great as a pair of brothers.

I might even have it on my own list if my partner wasn’t a notorious Pepsi [name_u]Max[/name_u] addict - people would definitely tease us if it looked like we named our kid after bloody Pepsi [name_u]Max[/name_u], but this is very specific to our family and friends, haha, doubt anyone would think of that for most people.

Thank you so much! Makes me feel better! Funny about the Pepsi😊 This has been such a hard decision I appreciate your positive comments!!

Thanks so much! I appreciate your input and positive comments!! ” feel better ab it already.

[name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] is perfect. [name_m]Jake[/name_m] is quite a bit dull in my opinion, in comparison to [name_u]Max[/name_u].

[name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] make a super cute sibset. Like everyone else, I much prefer [name_u]Max[/name_u] over [name_m]Jake[/name_m]. =]

[name_m]How[/name_m] would Maxbe teased? I think [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] are great together.

I love the name [name_u]Max[/name_u] and it’s a perfect fit with [name_u]Owen[/name_u]! Great choice

I’m so thankful for the great feedback. Everyone has been so nice with their responses!! I’ve been through a rough time lately and this has made me feel so much better. [name_u]Truly[/name_u] appreciate everyone’s input!:blush::blue_heart:

Thank you so much for your input!!:blush:

Aww I love [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. [name_m]How[/name_m] sweet!

[name_u]Max[/name_u] is great and it seems like the kind of name a boy, especially a little one, would love to have!

Such sweet words! Thank you so much!

Thank you! All the positive feedback makes me feel so good about my decision. I appreciate your help and input!!

[name_u]Max[/name_u] is a great name, and goes really well with [name_u]Owen[/name_u]! Both feel classic and modern at the same time, while [name_m]Jake[/name_m] doesn’t feel all that classic to me. I can’t think of anything to tease about the name [name_u]Max[/name_u] either. My only association with it (and it’s not a strong one) is [name_u]Max[/name_u] from the kids’ show [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. I actually know a couple who named their son [name_u]Max[/name_u] after their daughter suggested it because of the show! (I assume they liked it other than that, haha.)

Definitely [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u]!

I agree with the classic modern feel! I actually just bought a [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] book for [name_u]Owen[/name_u]! So funny you mentioned that! Thanks for your input, very sweet and positive!

Thank you​:blush::blush::blush:

Thank you so much!! I’m glad you agree. Appreciate your input.