Ozzie names?

I love the name [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m] but would like to use is as a nickname. I’m not a fan of [name_m]Oswald[/name_m], but I was toying with the idea of [name_u]August[/name_u] nn [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m]. Thoughts? Any other creative ideas to get to [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m]?? Thanks berries!

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] was my first thought. [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] would also work.

I love [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m]/[name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]! [name_u]August[/name_u] works, I think.

[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_m]Ozias[/name_m]
[name_m]Oslo[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Osian[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
Ostler

Maybe also an O first name + Z middle?

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_m]Oren[/name_m] [name_m]Zephaniah[/name_m]

etc.

I like @katinka’s suggestion of using the initials! [name_f]My[/name_f] first thought was [name_u]Austin[/name_u]. I’m not sure about [name_u]August[/name_u] nn [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m], it doesn’t feel very intuitive. That being said, if you introduce [name_u]August[/name_u] as [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] and call him that yourself, then I don’t think anybody would question it and everyone would soon follow suit. I knew a boy at school known as [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] whose given name was actually [name_m]David[/name_m].

These are great! Thank you!!

I think [name_u]August[/name_u] “[name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]” would be great! But my favorite way to get to [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] is [name_m]Osiris[/name_m]

[name_u]August[/name_u] nn [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m] is great and i like the suggestions of [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_m]Oslo[/name_m]

I love [name_u]August[/name_u] nn [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m], but then again I tend to like stretch nicknames, and I understand that’s not for everyone. The sound is there though, and I think if you call him [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m], other people will catch on pretty naturally. I also really like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], and @katinka’s suggestion of using initials–[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Zane[/name_m] are so great!