Ozzie - what middle name goes with it?

I am due with a little guy in early [name]January[/name], and I love the name [name]Ozzie[/name] or [name]Ozzy[/name]. But I can’t think of any middle names that work with it! [name]Do[/name] you have any suggestions?

Is [name]Ozzy[/name] the full name you’ve chosen? [name]May[/name] I suggest [name]Oswald[/name], [name]Osborn[/name], [name]Osher[/name], [name]Osmond[/name], etc if so? [name]Ozzy[/name] may be a cute nickname when he’s young, but he’ll probably want a more adult name later in life. I would go with a classic middle name, since his first name is so unique-- [name]Osborn[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] or [name]Osborn[/name] [name]James[/name] sounds nice. Good luck!

I’m sorry. I’m having a block here - all I can think of is [name]Ozzie[/name] Guillen and [name]Ozzy[/name] [name]Osbourne[/name].

Is [name]Ozzy[/name] the full name you’ve chosen? [name]May[/name] I suggest [name]Oswald[/name], [name]Osborn[/name], [name]Osher[/name], [name]Osmond[/name], etc if so? [name]Ozzy[/name] may be a cute nickname when he’s young, but he’ll probably want a more adult name later in life. I would go with a classic middle name, since his first name is so unique-- [name]Osborn[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] or [name]Osborn[/name] [name]James[/name] sounds nice. Good luck![/quote]

Or [name]Oscar[/name].
[name]Oscar[/name] is a nice name and makes it easier to find a MN too.

I agree with pp about using a formal name with nn [name]Ozzy[/name]. I like [name]Osher[/name] and [name]Oslo[/name] the best.
[name]Osher[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Oslo[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Oslo[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]

Or, how about the initials O.Z?
[name]Orion[/name] [name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Orin[/name] [name]Zane[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Zane[/name]

I also can only see [name]Ozzie[/name] as a nickname, and honestly don’t think that [name]Ozzie[/name] in and of itself feels substantial enough as a name. I love the suggestion of [name]Oscar[/name], and also love [name]Gwen[/name]'s mom’s suggestion of using O.Z. initials.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Ozzie[/name] is a great nn for [name]Oscar[/name] but that’s about it. Their are lots of names that would work in the middle position with [name]Oscar[/name]. What style do you like? Classic, Modern, Vintage, Unisex?

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I really love the idea of an “O” name for the first name and a “Z” for the middle… thanks for that idea! Unfortunately I have another [name]Oscar[/name] in my life, so that name is probably out. I always loved the name [name]Otis[/name], and it is definitely on my list of possible boy names. I think [name]Ozzie[/name] is the cutest name ever but maybe it’s better to go with that as a nickname, to give the kid options.