Ozzie??

So I know everybody is going to say [name]Ozzie[/name] [name]Osborne[/name] ick but I think aside from that the name sounds so cute. I think that people may initally associate the name with [name]Osborne[/name] but then it will just be “[name]Ozzie[/name] D.” and belong to the baby. It goes well with my last name and I think it could grow into a strong masculine name. (I don’t want to use a formal version such as [name]Oswald[/name] ect) [name]Do[/name] you guys think this is too off the wall?

I have no problem with the [name]Ozzy[/name] [name]Osbourne[/name] association and I agree that people would get over that association pretty quickly once they met the baby. Personally, though, I would never use “[name]Ozzie[/name]” as the full name, I think it needs to be short for something more formal ("[name]Oscar[/name]" is my favourite :slight_smile: ).

I like [name]Oscar[/name] nn [name]Ozzie[/name], but if that’s not your thing than I think [name]Ozzie[/name] works fine on it’s own. I actually know an [name]Ozzie[/name]. Though that kind of colors it in a bad light for me. But anyways, no one ever mentions [name]Ozzie[/name] [name]Osborne[/name] when they meet him. He makes the name his own.

~ [name]Regi[/name]