Ozzy

hello berries! lately i’ve been crushing on the name ozzie/ozzy!! it’s so cozy and cute but i’m having trouble finding a full name… i don’t really like oscar or oswald so if you have any alternative names they are greatly appreciated! so far i was thinking maybe an o first name and a z middle like owen zeke…

I can only think of [name_m]Osbourn[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Ozias[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] is so cute and cool! I like [name_m]Ozias[/name_m] as a full name, and I’ll also suggest [name_m]Osmond[/name_m] and [name_m]Oswin[/name_m].

@Chandelle_Marie i hadn’t thought about that one, i like how cool and sleek it sounds with the soft nickname of ozzy!

@Emarkulics ooh i really like ozias!!

@copper_porcupine omg oswin is adorable!! i love the nicknames ozzy and wynn/win so this name is perfect!

2 Likes

in addition to everyone else’s wonderful suggestions, i can think of:

osgood
oslo/ozlo
osman/osmin
osment
oswell
osric/ozric
oziah
ozran
ozean

i really love oswell nn ozzy or wells :pleading_face:

1 Like

oswell is just :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears: i adore the nickname name wells!

1 Like

[name_m]Ozias[/name_m] is my fave!! [name_u]Amos[/name_u] might work too

1 Like

Would August “Ozzy” be too much of a stretch?

2 Likes

love ozzy :heart_eyes:
i love ozias & ocean as full names!

1 Like

Ozward maybe? Lol
It’s cute!

1 Like

I adore [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]! He’s so jovial, quaint, and charming! A name with such character and heart.

Perhaps Berlioz, [name_m]Foster[/name_m], [name_m]Boswell[/name_m], or [name_u]Austen[/name_u] for a full name. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

august might work!!

1 Like

@NameLover2020 awww osward is kinda cute!!

@snowmaiden i love foster and boswell!! especially since ozzy is kind of an unexpected nickname for those names since they don’t start with O

1 Like