Page Doesn't Exist Or is Private Message?

I’ve been getting a lot of mail and sometimes it won’t let me read my messages that appear in the colored circle on the upper left. Can you tell I am low tech from my language?? :slight_smile: What can I do?

1 Like

I don’t know if this is the issue, but I’ve seen a lot of those today because the site is really glitchy

5 Likes

Same. I can’t even see my notifications page or activity page. Haven’t tried messages yet. All say page doesn’t exist.

1 Like

There is an update underway so it could be related to that. Please let me know if you still see these issues in an hour or so.

3 Likes

I can’t see the continuation of messages page and it’s a day later.

1 Like

I experience this glitch now. Won’t let me use the site

Happened many times today

2 Likes

What do you mean by this, sorry? Are you talking about your notifications (little blue or green circle with a number inside that pops up next to your avatar)?

Yes, I think so. Mine is a pink H in the upper right corner so I can see the comments people made to me. Can’t access second page of it.

Are you seeing an error message, or just a blank screen, or is it just loading endlessly? I’m having issues too, we’re trying to get to the bottom of it.

I’m getting a lot of endless loading followed by server error messages today. [name_m]Will[/name_m] try again tomorrow…

1 Like

All seems a bit smoother today apart from if I try to view a person’s UC:

1 Like