Paige v. Maya (sibling for Jasper)

Any thoughts on the names [name_f]Paige[/name_f] or [name_f]Maya[/name_f] for [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]'s little sister? We are open to other names, but these seem to be the front runners.
Here are some other contenders:
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_f]Ariella[/name_f]
[name_f]Laina[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]

Thanks so much!!

My favorites are [name_f]Maya[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f].

I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] with [name_f]Lila[/name_f]! Second choice would be [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and then [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Maya[/name_f].

I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] & [name_f]Lila[/name_f]! Such a great sibset!

I really like [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], and [name_f]Lila[/name_f].

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the name [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]!

[name_f]Paige[/name_f] has always been a name I’ve liked, but it’s been moved to a guilty pleasure rather than a true possibility. Why? Because it’s starting to feel dated - as in 80’s/90’s.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is such an awesome vintage name that I just don’t think [name_f]Paige[/name_f] really complements it well.

I adore [name_f]Maya[/name_f] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].

I also like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f].

Thank you so much for your input! I never thought of [name_f]Paige[/name_f] as dated, but now I am re-thinking it. It seems like [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] are the front runners.

xoxo

I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] & [name_f]Maya[/name_f] together! My second choice would be [name_f]Lila[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Maya[/name_f]! My second choice would be [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Paige[/name_f] seems slightly dated to me too.
Good luck!

I think [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Lila[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] sounds great. [name_f]Paige[/name_f] does not go with [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] at all imo.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Maja[/name_f] is an adorable combination! My second choice would be [name_f]Audrey[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Paige[/name_f], largely because I knew a girl named [name_f]Maya[/name_f] and no one ever knew how to pronounce her name. That tends to be a problems with the [name_f]Mia[/name_f]/[name_f]Maya[/name_f]/[name_f]Mya[/name_f] ect name family