Paige

My daughter is from a previous relationship. Her bio dad is having another child with his gf. She already has 3 children named [name]Emily[/name], [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name]. Then my daughter is [name]Paige[/name]. What names do you think will go with these four names?

Are you asking on behalf of [name]Paige[/name]'s Dad and his girlfriend what names would go with [name]Eli[/name], [name]Emily[/name], [name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Paige[/name]?

I definitely would not go for an ‘E’ name it is way too matchy but would go for a name that blends with those children in the family with E names. I wouldn’t try to incorporate a name that matches [name]Paige[/name]'s name. (btw I love [name]Paige[/name]'s name)

[name]Paige[/name] is in the same style as [name]Emily[/name], [name]Eli[/name], and [name]Ethan[/name] in my personal opinion. Once she has started the E pattern, I don’t know if she can stop, so I actually vote in favor of another E name. I don’t think it really matters what your daughter’s name is, as she isn’t the girlfriend’s child, but luckily they are similar enough in style to work as a cohesive unit. Maybe another two-syllable for a boy and another three-syllable for a girl?

[name]Erica[/name] or [name]Estella[/name] for a girl, [name]Edward[/name] for a boy? A boy name that works is pretty tough, honestly… maybe [name]Eric[/name].

I think [name]Toby[/name]/[name]Tobin[/name] and [name]Brooke[/name] fit well with [name]Emily[/name]/[name]Eli[/name]/[name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Paige[/name]. WDYT?

Does your daughter like her name [name]Paige[/name]? I love it and am considering it for my child but I worry about teasing. Also, how old is she and what state do you live in if you don’t mind my asking? Thanks!

[name]Just[/name] curious why you are worried about teasing with [name]Paige[/name]? And, I once knew a girl named [name]Paige[/name] Perfect - Perfect was her last name - and her name was always so adorable! Nobody every bothered her about it, even with that last name…

[name]Just[/name] curious why you are worried about teasing with [name]Paige[/name]? And, I once knew a girl named [name]Paige[/name] Perfect - Perfect was her last name - and her name was always so adorable! Nobody every bothered her about it, even with that last name…[/quote]
[name]Hi[/name] [name]Lemon[/name], Someone said they could tease her with Pudge or page in a book. the later being of minimal concern.

[name]Just[/name] curious why you are worried about teasing with [name]Paige[/name]? And, I once knew a girl named [name]Paige[/name] Perfect - Perfect was her last name - and her name was always so adorable! Nobody every bothered her about it, even with that last name…[/quote]
[name]Hi[/name] [name]Lemon[/name], Someone said they could tease her with Pudge or page in a book. the later being of minimal concern.[/quote]

Oh. Never would’ve occurred to me…

Yes she likes her name. We sometimes call her [name]Princess[/name] [name]Paige[/name] or Paigey, or Paigey Poo. She is 5, in kindergarten and has never said anything about anyone making fun of her name. She is well liked and has tons of friends.

I know a girl named [name]Paige[/name] who loves her name. Her middle name is [name]Fern[/name]. As far as I know, no one makes fun of her.
I love the name [name]Paige[/name]. It is a name in my family.

As far as your ex and his wife go, it would be pleasant if they would stop the “E” theme.

Instead:

Boys

[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Tobin[/name] is a good idea, saw it in another post.

Girls

[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Camden[/name]
[name]Grier[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Rainie[/name]
[name]Tamsin[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]

My name is [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Paige[/name], and I go by [name]Paige[/name]. I love it, actually. I do get the page in a book thing occasionally.
Anyway, I agree that the E think pretty much has to continue. [name]Emmett[/name] and [name]Elodie[/name] would be my picks for siblings.

If you were having kids and just wanted names to go with [name]Paige[/name], I suggest [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Natalie[/name], [name]Harper[/name], [name]Noah[/name], [name]Owen[/name], [name]Tanner[/name], and [name]Ian[/name].

I like [name]Brooke[/name] or [name]Zoe[/name] for a girl to match the style of the other names. For boys it is tough, maybe [name]Zachary[/name], or [name]Noah[/name]. Curious though, it this something you are doing for fun or does the gf and dad want help with this?

Well so far they have [name]Noah[/name] as a boys name picked out. I think that would be cute.

[name]Paige[/name], [name]Noah[/name], [name]Emily[/name], [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name].

That was a long time between postings glad to hear that you have a boy’s name ready and [name]Noah[/name] does blend well. All the best.

what do you think of sophia paige?