Paige?

Hello Berries!

I’ve loved [name_f]Paige[/name_f] for the entire time I’ve been a member on this site. I don’t remember honestly how I fell in love with it. But really, the only [name_u]Berry[/name_u] I know of who seems to like it is dramagrl19! Are there any hiding admirers of [name_f]Paige[/name_f] out there?

I would love to know your opinions on [name_f]Paige[/name_f]! Please, I don’t want this to turn into the [name_u]Piper[/name_u] thread, so be kind with your replies!

Thanks!

• [name_u]Tali[/name_u]

Anyone? These threads get moved down so fast.

I have liked [name_f]Paige[/name_f] since I was a teenager. Actually loved it when I was a teenager. I even knew a very badly behaved [name_f]Paige[/name_f] and it did not ruin it for me. I haven’t thought about the name for awhile. Now you are going to have me stewing this one over again. :wink:

Oops, just had the thought that [name_u]Story[/name_u] and [name_f]Paige[/name_f] would most likely not make a very good sibling set. :wink:

I love the name [name_f]Paige[/name_f]. It’s one of my favs along with [name_u]Saige[/name_u].

Sorry I don’t like it it sounds like a page and I know a not very nice [name_f]Paige[/name_f] who’s my age. And also its quite popular its 34 in my state

It’s not my fave but I like it better than [name_u]Peyton[/name_u]!

I’ve loved [name_f]Paige[/name_f] since I was four years old. I thought it was the best name because I liked books.

I adore the name [name_f]Paige[/name_f] and have since I was a teenager. I think it’s short and sweet, but spunky and fun at the same time. I think a lot of Berrys like it, given that many will suggest it to others looking for a specific kind of name or a middle name.

It just has an ugly sound in my opinion. I don’t see the appeal

I have liked [name_f]Paige[/name_f] for a while too because its beautiful, and simplistic yet not plain. Over the years Im still wavering on using it in a hyphened name, [name_f]Zoie[/name_f]-[name_f]Paige[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Paige[/name_f] since I also like [name_f]Zoie[/name_f] too. I also like [name_f]Paige[/name_f] since one of my best friends was named [name_f]Paige[/name_f].

Oh wow, there were a lot more of you than I thought! I love reading all your replies - keep 'em coming :slight_smile:

• [name_u]Tali[/name_u]

I love the name [name_f]Paige[/name_f], I always have! I have a cousin with this name. :smiley:

I like it ok. Personally, I wouldn’t use it but I can see the appeal. I think it is short, sweet and I can also see a grown up [name_f]Paige[/name_f]. It’s funny that you brought up [name_u]Piper[/name_u] because I see that [name_u]Piper[/name_u] is a cute name but I can’t see a grown up [name_u]Piper[/name_u] (yes, I know of [name_u]Piper[/name_u] Perabo) and feel like it doesn’t pass my “resume test.” But [name_f]Paige[/name_f] does. I also live in WA and know of just one [name_f]Paige[/name_f] (and with all my kids, I know lots of kids). So, I say go ahead and use it.

@kayla563 - Thank you!
@elo - Thanks! I brought up [name_u]Piper[/name_u] only to make sure this thread didn’t suddenly morph into the [name_u]Piper[/name_u] thread :). Cool, another [name_m]Washington[/name_m] buddy! I’m glad [name_f]Paige[/name_f] isn’t too popular - I think its popularity streak ended a few years ago. [name_u]Lucky[/name_u] for me :slight_smile:

• [name_u]Tali[/name_u]

I love the name [name_f]Paige[/name_f] and have only ever known three, all wonderful people :smiley:

@bcrookshanks - That’s great to know there are more positive associations for lovely [name_f]Paige[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I think it’s pretty but not something I’d use.