Paloma Sabine is here.

[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] made her appearance earth side.

[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] because my husband’s family is from Spain and we like the artistic [name_m]Picasso[/name_m] references.

[name_f]Sabine[/name_f] because I grew up along the [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] and let go of my childhood house during this pregnancy.

Beautiful name! Tanti auguri, congratulations!

Congratulations! She is beautifully named.

Congratulations! [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] is definitely an unexpected combination. I quite like it.

So beautiful! Congrats!!

I love the combination [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f]! I’m sure she is as beautiful as her name. Congratulations!

Thank you! Also forgot to mention, she is the sister to [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_m]Santiago[/name_m].

So pretty. Congratulations!

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name :slight_smile:

Such a beautiful name. Congrats!

Congratulations, such a beautiful and strong name. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

[name_m]How[/name_m] lovely! The meaning behind your daughter’s name is so sweet. Congrats!

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl! Her name is as lovely as the meaning behind it. Your reasons for your lovely choice brought tears to my eyes.

What a beautifully thought out Name! Congratulations on her safe arrival and God Bless you, [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] and your precious Family! xo