PAM initials for a boy?

Thinking of names for my next, yet-to-be conceived child. Really in love with the name [name]Peter[/name] [name]Angus[/name] but I’m worried about the initials [name]PAM[/name] for a boy. Does this matter? What do we all think, nameberries??

I don’t think it’s an issue at all.

My dads initials are [name]PAM[/name]. [name]Philip[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] M. I never ever gave it a second thought, he has things monogrammed with his initials and everything. Not a big deal whatsoever.

I wouldn’t be worried about that. Not a huge fan of [name]Peter[/name] [name]Angus[/name]. [name]Peter[/name] is great, but I would like a different middle. [name]Angus[/name] just reminds me of beef.

I wouldn’t worry about it. [name]Peter[/name] [name]Angus[/name] is an awesome name!

I don’t think it’s a problem. My stepfather is MRS but that never bothered him :slight_smile:

On another note, i don’t really like [name]Angus[/name], but it’s still got good flow.

I don’t really think about initials much other than to make sure they don’t spell something offensive or negative - [name]PAM[/name] wouldn’t bug me.

Also not a fan of [name]Angus[/name], though I do like similar sounding [name]Fergus[/name] - but use what you love! :slight_smile:

Not a problem! And I love [name]Angus[/name]. But another idea: [name]Peter[/name] [name]Magnus[/name] M. Too cute!

I dont see how its an issue at all, Im not even sure what youre worried about, because its also a name?

My worry is that [name]PAM[/name] is a feminine name. Wasn’t sure if he would be teased on the playground and what not. I’m sure it’s not adult problem, but kids can be cruel. Thanks for the input, everyone. Husband and I really like the name [name]Angus[/name], and he would like to use it for a first name but I’m not sure I can follow through with that. It IS different and both families really turned their noses up to it when we mentioned it before.