Pam on "The Office"

The character [name]Pam[/name] in the T.V. show “The Office” is pregnant. Let’s think of names for her baby!

[name]Ella[/name] or [name]Anderson[/name]! lol no that was just a bad joke. Um can’t really say cause I don’t watch it but I’ll go with [name]Geoffrey[/name] or [name]Courtney[/name] for a random guess.

I think [name]Jeffrey[/name] would be really cute for a baby boy for them. Or [name]Ethan[/name]. They seem like they’d do something simple.
For a girl, probably [name]Olivia[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name].

Any name, as long as it isn’t “Astird.” lol

– [name]Nephele[/name]

I’m thinking something simple, either classic or vintage:

[name]Beatrice[/name] (nn [name]Bea[/name], for [name]Pam[/name]'s last name/potentially maiden name, Beesly)
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

Cute thread, [name]Susan[/name]. :slight_smile:

I love The Office! I really hope they choose a good name. If they pick something bad, it could have the potential to ruin the whole show for me, which would be unfortunate.

I think something classic, yet interesting would work:

[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]

[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]

What [name]Jill[/name] said: this is a cute thread. And I am a HUGE Office fan. ([name]Ailsa[/name], do you watch the original British version over there in [name]Wales[/name]?)

I don”t know if any American Office fans got the ”Astird” reference I posted earlier, but here”s my anagram offering for [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Jim[/name]”s baby (if it”s a girl):

[name]Kismet[/name] Cliodhna
(anagram of ”Not [name]Michael[/name]”s Kid”)

– [name]Nephele[/name]

OMG did I miss the beginning of the new season??? [name]How[/name] many episodes have been aired?

[name]Pam[/name] and [name]Jim[/name]'s baby hmmmm-

Maybe something short ending in an “m”

[name]Tom[/name]
[name]Tim[/name]
[name]Kim[/name]
[name]Sam[/name]

or just short and sweet -

[name]Amy[/name]
[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Ben[/name]
[name]Bill[/name]
[name]Will[/name]
[name]Gem[/name] and [name]Jim[/name] heehee
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Ian[/name]
[name]Ivan[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Noel[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]

Or maybe one of the other Dunder Mifflin staff delivers the baby in an emergency situation and the baby is named after that person. [name]Michael[/name], [name]Creed[/name], [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Stanley[/name] ect.

[name]Nephele[/name] - [name]Astrid[/name] LOL!

[name]Read[/name] your last post [name]Nephele[/name]. I thought [name]Astrid[/name] is what Michaels ex-girlfriend [name]Jan[/name] named her baby.

Thanks, [name]Jill[/name]! But [name]Kent[/name] thought of this thread. What do you think they’ll name the baby if it’s a boy?

Okay, I’m going to think of names I would name their baby because you never know what the writers of “The Office” will think of. [name]Jim[/name]'s last name is Halpert, and [name]Jim[/name] and [name]Pam[/name] are planning to get married soon.

Girls:
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Edith[/name] nn [name]Edie[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Freya[/name] [name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] nn [name]Josie[/name] [name]Clara[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Winifred[/name]
[name]Nola[/name] [name]Winifred[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name] [name]Posy[/name]

I love so many of these! Halpert is fun to work with.

Boys
[name]Byron[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Rio[/name]
[name]George[/name] [name]Cameron[/name]
[name]Jules[/name] [name]Alasdair[/name]
[name]Kenneth[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Laird[/name] [name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Otis[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Reed[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Stellan[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] nn [name]Ted[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]William[/name] nn [name]Liam[/name] [name]Henry[/name]

Yep, [name]Jan[/name] named the baby “[name]Astrid[/name].” But [name]Michael[/name] got the name wrong and told everybody in the office that it was “Astird” (pronounced: ass-turd). Absolutely ruined that name for me!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Yep, [name]Jan[/name] named the baby “[name]Astrid[/name].” But [name]Michael[/name] got the name wrong and told everybody in the office that it was “Astird” (pronounced: ass-turd). Absolutely ruined that name for me!

– [name]Nephele[/name][/quote]

Me, too!

I love your name combos [name]Susan[/name]!!

Astird LOL that was great but really unfortunate for that name and all name lovers who watched that episode. Dang T.V.

OF course I watched The Office when it first came out, and love [name]Ricky[/name] [name]Gervais[/name].
Who is the [name]David[/name] [name]Brent[/name] character in the American version and did they change all the names?

Thanks, Disa_lan!

I think that they will go for something trendy/classic:

[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Annie[/name]

[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Michael[/name] (to be ironic)

OR

the writers could have fun with it and name her [name]Paige[/name]. LOL. That would be funny.

Hahaha!! I love that show!!

I can totally see them naming her [name]Paige[/name]! That would be AWESOME!

or [name]Michael[/name]. After all, he is the reason that there is a baby…

My vote is [name]Michael[/name] or [name]Paige[/name].

In [name]America[/name], [name]David[/name] [name]Brent[/name] is [name]Michael[/name] [name]Scott[/name], played by [name]Steve[/name] Carell.

[name]Steve[/name] Carell also played [name]Maxwell[/name] Smart in the recent remake of Get Smart. Which totally cracked me up, but ruined yet ANOTHER name for me (like “[name]Astrid[/name]”)!

Thanks to Get Smart, when I hear the name “[name]Max[/name]” I hear “[name]Maxi[/name] Pad.” Aaaaaargh!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Yes, they changed most of the names. The show isn’t as much like the British version as it was at the beginning but it is still excellent.
[name]David[/name] = [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Tim[/name] = [name]Jim[/name]
[name]Dawn[/name] = [name]Pam[/name]
[name]Gareth[/name] = [name]Dwight[/name]
for the main characters

I think maybe [name]Amy[/name], [name]Tommy[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], [name]Jack[/name]. Something simple and fairly common.