Pandora - which MN?

Currently TTC. I am still deciding between Pandora and Clementine, but have middle name options for the latter. Now need helping deciding on which middle name combo is best for Pandora.

Which one is most appealing? Prettier? Thanks again for all the thoughtful feedback!

• Pandora Lillia Skye
  • Pandora Violet

0 voters

[name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is gorgeous

3 Likes

I love [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

Let me preface my opinion with this compliment: [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Lillia[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is a breathtaking treasure of a name! I love it, and I’m positive most people will love it. [name_f]My[/name_f] tongue trips a bit over the repeated A endings of [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillia[/name_f], whereas [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] flows perfectly. Now, that could be just me. I have a hard time pronouncing R’s and L’s sometimes.

Go with your heart and your gut. Good luck TTC!

[name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is gorgeous :purple_heart:

I love [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] – I think she’s so fun and extravagant, without being too off-the-wall.

For that reason, I prefer simpler middles to let the name shine. [name_f]Lillia[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is undeniably pretty but I feel the whole purple sunset imagery, double middle, double A ending just overwhelms the combo a little bit.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] feels smart, stylish, understated and really pops with [name_f]Pandora[/name_f].

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is gorgeous, and usually I’m all for double middles, plus I like [name_u]Skye[/name_u] with [name_f]Pandora[/name_f]. However, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] has a certain feistiness, substance, and just general personality that fits super well with [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] imo.

1 Like