Parker and Everly as twins.

Okay, so just to start off I’m not pregnant or TTC, I mean I am only 15 but I really like to plan ahead, lol.

So there is a pattern of twins in my family and I really hope that maybe one day, I’ll have twins!

I really Like [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] together and I was wondering what everyone else thought. I think [name_m]Parks[/name_m] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] is cute.

Thoughts? Thanks guys!

First off, I want to say that [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is one of my favorite names on here I’ve seen this month! I love both names and think they work perfectly together as twins.

They work very well, they subtly share the er sound which binds them, super cute.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Great twin names! I like them separately and they’re not super matchy, and they work really nicely together. Great choices.

[name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] make for a stunning sibling set, and they sound perfect for twins! I particularly adore [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] though - it just sounds perfect!

Thank you everyone!

I think [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] go really well together. They’re both modern, fun names; strong, energetic choices.
[name_m]Park[/name_m]/s and [name_f]Eve[/name_f]/ie are sweet nicknames, too.