Part of my list got deleted

I went to edit my girl list and when I went to save it, it couldn’t save, so I just refreshed the page and now most of my list is gone. Is there any way to get the names back?
Here is the list.

this just happened to me, contacted support but havent heard anything back. apparently this issue from [name_u]January[/name_u] still isnt resolved. did anyone get actual help or a list restored?

This just happened to me as well! The list had nearly 100 names and all that’s left are the ones starting with A. :confused:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone, I’m really sorry to hear this has happened! I will certainly raise it with the site creators and see if anything can be done to restore your content.

I’m only just seeing this now so I suspect it’s too late, but I had this happen to me once and was able to see my full list by clicking “back”. I still wasn’t able to save it but I was at least able to make a note of my names so I could remake the list later. I just thought I’d mention that in case anyone finds this thread at a later date!

@adella, I’ll get back to you ASAP.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone – We are so sorry that this happened. We have been trying for a long time now to figure out why/how this happens and [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] says he has finally identified the sequence of events that leads to the loss and remedied it. I wish we could restore your old lists, but rest assured it shouldn’t happen in the future. Thanks.