Pasting into User Card

Hi!
So, I might just be slow and have missed something in the guide, but why can’t we paste into our user cards? Is that meant to be, or is something wrong? Is it just me? I like to create and rank combos on a google doc, so it’s pretty annoying having to type each individually into the user card- I know, it’s not that much, but if there is something strange going on, it is somewhat annoying. If it’s just not meant to work at all, then that’s completely fine.
Thanks!

What device are you using (mobile/laptop)? I pasted some combos into my user card from a word doc earlier whilst on my laptop and it worked fine for me.

I can copy-paste without issue into my user card too :thinking:

But there have been reports from another user that certain formatting options aren’t working in the user cards for them (is this still the case, @Tee_Time?)

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you use emojis and bold/italics, @dogs_books?

Yes, it lets me use emojis and bold/italics.

Okay, so I tested it again by pasting something from this response into my user card and it let me, but then when I tried pasting something from a google doc again it still didn’t work. very, very odd.

:exploding_head: [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have a Notes app or something you could use as a halfway house (it’s a faff, I know)?

Yes! That’s a really good idea, thank you!