Patrick or Benjamin as MN for Reid

[name]Hi[/name] Berries,

I’m currently pregnant for my second child (due at the end of [name]January[/name]). We do not know whether it is a boy or girl, but we have decided on the name [name]Reid[/name] for a boy. I’ve been having a lot of trouble with middle names, and I think I finally narrowed it down to 2: [name]Patrick[/name] or [name]Benjamin[/name]. I like that [name]Patrick[/name] means noble, but I think I prefer that [name]Benjamin[/name] is a 3-syllable name (our last name is [name]Feeney[/name]). I first mentionned [name]Benjamin[/name] to DH and he said no, and his feeling about [name]Patrick[/name] is that “it is not immediately offensive”. He hates talking about names so I think that if I just told him it would be one of these, he would just agree. However, I can’t get an honest opinion out of him (and we are not discussing names with friends and family this time), so I need some help.

[name]Do[/name] you guys prefer [name]Reid[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] or [name]Reid[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]?

My son’s name is [name]Logan[/name] [name]Michael[/name], so I think that both names match that style. Also, if anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Reid[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]. Perfection.

I really like [name]Reid[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]

[name]Logan[/name] and [name]Reid[/name] fit so well together. I much prefer [name]Reid[/name] [name]Patrick[/name].

Definitely [name]Reid[/name] [name]Patrick[/name].

Thanks for the replies. The more I think about it, the more I like [name]Reid[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] and think it may be “the name”!

I definitely agree. [name]Reid[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] is great. :slight_smile: