Pax is Here!

Our [name_u]Pax[/name_u] [name_m]Homer[/name_m] Leodis arrived on [name_u]March[/name_u] 20th! He joined his older brother, [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u].

While his middle names are the names of our paternal grandfathers, men who have made great impressions on our lives, his first name is my true love. Our oldest son is [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m], which means “awakening, enlightenment” and [name_u]Pax[/name_u] is literally the Latin word for “peace”. I simply cannot think of any two names that compliment each other more! I am beyond pleased to have my “peace” and “enlightenment”.

2 Likes

Amazing name choice!! Congratulations

[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] and [name_u]Pax[/name_u] are so great together. Congratulations!

I adore [name_u]Pax[/name_u]. I love that the meaning is so sweet and gentle but the name itself has so much strength and spark. Congrats!

Thank you guys so much! @katinka that was exactly my thoughts about it! His daddy is a big… presence of a man and I know our boy will be the same, so I needed a name that fit both criteria: his dad’s presence and my true bohemian vibe.

What a great, meaningful name. Congratulations!