Paxton - boy or girl?

See the results of this poll: Do you like Paxton better for a boy or girl?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Boy : 27 (96%)
  • Girl: 1 (4%)

I think [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] sounds very masculine, I didn’t even know it was being used on girls until now.

I think it sounds like a boy name. Though I never known anyone named [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] or ever heard it used.

[name_u]Paxton[/name_u] is #262 for boys and not even in the top 1000 for girls. I think you’re safe.

[name_u]Paxton[/name_u] is 100% masculine, in my opinion. I love [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], have it on my list.

[name_m]How[/name_m] on earth could anyone see this as the perfect choice for a girl? o.O [name_u]Paxton[/name_u]'s 100% boy, no question about it.

This harsh name holds little appeal for me and I find the sound of it completely masculine so I’m voted for boy on your poll.

I’ve personally never considered this name to be unisex, nor have I seen it used on a girl before. I say go for it!

I think of it as a boys name but can see it swaying to girls. It is so similar to [name_u]Payton[/name_u] (which went the girl way) and I think people are either naming girls something super frilly or totally boy.

That’s why I was asking! [name_u]Payton[/name_u] is a name I would only consider for a boy but is now girly…and [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] is so similar.

[name_u]Paxton[/name_u] is all boy to me. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!