Pearl... what?

Having a hard time finding a good middle name for [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] three kids all have honor names and there’s not a lot left to work with. Here’s some that we haven’t used from both sides of the family…

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]
[name_f]Pear[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Debra[/name_f]

I feel like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] sounds best with a three or four syllable middle and we just don’t have any to use. [name_m]Skip[/name_m] the name or work with what we’ve got?

[name_f]My[/name_f] maiden name is [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] and I’ve always kind of wanted to somehow use it… that’s a possibility too

1 Like

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] is my favorite of these options!

8 Likes

honestly pearl fitzgerald is very cool and i think you should go for it!

4 Likes

Pearl Fitzgerald sounds like an old movie star

You’re definitely right it sound best 3-4 syllables

Pearl Emmeline
Pearl Persephone “Poppy”
Pearl Sapphira
Pearl Ramona
Pearl Felicity
Pearl Francesca
Pearl Tabitha
Pearl Evelyn
Pearl Beatrice
Pearl Magnolia
Pearl Delaney
Pearl Cassidy
Pearl Eloise
Pearl Isadora
Pearl Helena
Pearl Imogene
Pearl Juniper
Pearl Leona

2 Likes

Right! I mean all of these are great but don’t have any meaning to me and I wouldn’t want her to be the only kid not named after someone :sob:

1 Like

If they all have SO’s surname then I think it’s cool to pass on yours as a middle name. It’s an awesome name and interesting as a middle for a girl too.

2 Likes

You could try combining names to see what you come up with

DebrA+rENEe =Daneen

It means princess

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Daneen[/name_f] would be lovely

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] is fantastic!

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] the best.
What about [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f]?

2 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] sounds gorgeous to the ears!

2 Likes

I really like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Fitzgerald!! I think it is quite a cool and interesting name! I definitely agree that the middle name should be 3-4 syllables to balance at the shortness (yet gorgeousness) of the first name [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

2 Likes

Pearl Fitzgerald is amazing! Sounds very sophisticated like a nice clothing brand in my opinion…
I also love your combo of Pearl Renee, too pretty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

Pearl Therese or Pearl Theresa ( I think both flow well :hugs: )
Pearl Linnea
Pearl Juniper
Pearl Magnolia
Pearl Anastasia
Pearl Valentina or Valentine
Pearl Seraphina
Pearl Lorelei
Pearl Theodora
Pearl Liliana
Pearl Caroline
Pearl Isadore
Pearl Genevieve
Pearl Mahogany
Pearl Solana
Pearl Jacqueline
Pearl Rosalind
Pearl Calliope
Pearl Annika
Pearl Leona
Pearl Nadia
Pearl Thalia
Pearl Andrea
Pearl Vivienne or Vivian
Pearl Francesca
Pearl Aurora
Pearl Lucia
Pearl Eloise
Pearl Alexandria
Pearl Josephine
Pearl Giovanna

I am digging the longer and full middle name with the short and sweet first name! Pearl’s on my list too :yum:

1 Like

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] is fabulous! I also like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f].

If you want suggestions for a 3-4 syllable middle, [name_f]Renata[/name_f] could definitely honor [name_f]Renee[/name_f] and possibly [name_f]Debra[/name_f] as well, [name_f]Deborah[/name_f] could be pronounced with 3 syllables, and you could maybe do [name_u]Andrea[/name_u] to honor [name_u]Drew[/name_u]. You could also do a double middle to get the flow you like while also honoring. Something like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] or [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u] could be very nice. Honestly though I think the flow of all the options you listed is pretty nice.

I like [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and I think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] is lovely! [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f] is also a nice feminine nod to [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m].

Any male names in the family you could use girl versions of as an honor name If you’ve run out of women? All 3 of my boys have honor names after females (just the male version).

Good luck!

1 Like

Yes, drew is actually one… my husband and his dads middle name is [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]. But I still don’t LOVE [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u]. A little too choppy for me… [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is another so maybe [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]?

Oooh got it.

Andrea? Any AN name for Andrew? Or Drucilla ?

Michelle works… Michaela would also be pretty!

I love honor names so much :heart:

1 Like

I’m a big fan of using the mother’s maiden name as a middle name. So [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] works for me.
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u] are nice too.

Suggestions in the multi-syllable option
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Anatalya[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Katrine[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] is pretty fabulous, and I love the idea of using your maiden name, so that gets my vote. I would definitely go for an honor name for this kiddo if your other kids all have one (although it totally makes sense that it would get harder each time!).

3 Likes