Pen Name Help

Ayyyy
If I ever do get published, I’m going to use a pen name, and I’ve picked out [name_m]Aries[/name_m] P. DaSilva, the P standing for [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]. I chose [name_m]Aries[/name_m] because it’s not only my zodiac sign, I just really like the offbeat, rugged feel of the name. I chose the surname DaSilva because it’s my mother’s surname and I identify with her a lot, and I also like it a lot better than my surname, also it showcases my Portuguese heritage.
But now I’m not too sure about the pen name I’ve picked. I feel like I could have chosen something that suits me better, seeing as [name_m]Aries[/name_m] is typically a masculine name and I’m not too masculine. Another concern is that people will mistake me as a guy just because of the name. I still really like the name, I’m just a little torn as to whether or not I should use it.
My birth name is [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] DeGois, but I’ve never really liked my name since my parents were going to name me [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] but chose not to. I never thought that my name sounded like a writer’s name, so I chose a pen name. For a while, I chose [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] Phaantasy, sort of punny since I write fantasy and sci-fi, but I decided to change it because I don’t like the name [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] as much as I used to.
I like really offbeat, unusual names, just look at my favorite names below… I like astrology names, and also Irish names, such as [name_f]Aoife[/name_f], but they’re hard to read and pronounce. I like writing, singing, and I’m a little crazy and random. I would like to keep DaSilva for my surname, but suggestions would still be appreciated.
Thanks!