Penelope

What do you think? This name has grown on me recently (mostly due to reading the Odyssey in English class), and I really like it.
Also, which nickname is better - [name]Penny[/name] or [name]Ellie[/name] or other

Thanks in advance for any opinions or other input you might like to add :slight_smile:

love penelope w nn penny or poppy.

I love [name]Penelope[/name]! =) I don’t like [name]Penny[/name], but love [name]Nell[/name] as a nn! [name]Poppy[/name] is quite cute, too.

I love [name]Penelope[/name] too! I love the nn [name]Nell[/name] and [name]Nellie[/name] best. Also love the suggestion of [name]Poppy[/name]

Me, too, also love [name]Nell[/name].

It’s a beautiful name! i have seen it on here recently so many times that I’m starting to wonder if it is going to become popular soon! My favourite nn would be [name]Nell[/name], although [name]Poppy[/name] is nice too.

It’s so fun to say; I like it and I’m one of the few people who thinks [name]Penny[/name] is a cute nickname. I’m down with [name]Nell[/name] or [name]Nelly[/name], too. [name]Poppy[/name] is cute but is so easily converted to “poopy” runs for cover.