Perceptions of these names...

What comes to mind (images/perceptions) when you hear each of these boy names? What do these names conjure up in your mind?

[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]

[quote=“shay”]What comes to mind (images/perceptions) when you hear each of these boy names? What do these names conjure up in your mind?

[name]Silas[/name]: For a long time, I could only picture the albino monk from The DaVinci Code, but I’ve thankfully moved on. :slight_smile: When I think of [name]Silas[/name] now, I picture a polite, kind Amish boy. That said, if I knew of a little [name]Silas[/name], I’d picture him. :slight_smile: I think it’s a great name!

[name]Jasper[/name]: I really love this name, too. I picture a handsome, athletic little boy.

[name]Pierce[/name]: I picture the glory that is [name]Pierce[/name] [name]Brosnan[/name]. :slight_smile: I see someone so handsome, that it should be illegal. :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you!

[name]Silas[/name] - [name]Just[/name] found out that this was and ancestors name so for that reason it has grown on me and has changed my perceptions of it. [name]Silas[/name] I see as a studious young man excelling in academics. This name sounds dependable and honest.

[name]Jasper[/name] - I’ve loved this name for a long time. I envision and artist, a free thinker, a creative soul, and maybe a musician.

[name]Pierce[/name] - This name to me belongs to an attractive man who has high morals and respect. Or to the bad boy women can’t resist. Maybe he’s both :wink: