Percy or Elliott?

Which would you choose?

I prefer [name_u]Percy[/name_u] because of the [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] association ([name_m]Percival[/name_m] was a knight of the round table), its classic but unexpected and it has the perfect balance of soft and masculine sounds.

I really like [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_u]Percy[/name_u] sounds a bit too stuffy for my own personal tastes.

I love both but [name_u]Percy[/name_u] is my favourite-its so cute and charming and literary

I really like [name_u]Percy[/name_u]. Besides, it’s less used.

I like both… but [name_u]Percy[/name_u] is so charming. I like the old fashioned vibe it gives off, while still feeling fresh.

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] gets my vote.

I think I prefer [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] overall.

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] feels quite dated and stuffy, however, the sounds and the soft sound of the name and the factor of it seeming to be a ‘nickname as full name’ would make for a nice modern name.

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] is a little trendier, though it’s refreshing to see it considered for a boy rather than a girl (boys names on girls being a common trendy in recent years, and still now). I’m not sure how I feel about the repeated L’s and T’s, and the look of the name just feel a little…extra (though of course, it’s not).

To draw the two styles and sounds together a little more, it’s worth offering [name_u]Elias[/name_u] to you for consideration. It has the softer C/S sound of [name_u]Percy[/name_u], is neither too dated or too trendy, and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] likely stemmed from [name_u]Elias[/name_u] through history. [name_m]Just[/name_m] an idea. :slight_smile:

I really like [name_u]Percy[/name_u]. It’s instantly recognisable and familiar without being popular, and there’s only really one way to spell it.

I prefer [name_u]Percy[/name_u], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] isn’t my style at all

I absolutely [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Percy[/name_u]! ”

I love both equally. For me [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] is elegant, sweet and shy, while [name_u]Percy[/name_u] is cheerful and kind! :slight_smile: