Pet Name Sightings

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite dogs name I’ve met was a frenchie named Diggity.

[name_f][/name_f]

Not pets I met, but I plan to name my future dog [name_f]Harvest[/name_f] (Harvey) if its a boy and I like [name_f]Maisel[/name_f] (Maisy) for a girl. Most likely would be a basset hound

[name_f][/name_f]

(Note, in case I get anyone upset wanting a pure bred, I do believe in rescuing mutts more often than not, but with young kids I want to get a puppy with a predictable temperament and think a [name_m]Basset[/name_m] would fit our family)

4 Likes
[name_f][/name_f]

LOVE your name ideas!! especially for a bassett :face_holding_back_tears:[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f][/name_f]
1 Like

a cute rescue named Rannala

[name_f][/name_f]

a beefy pit named Sledge lol

[name_f][/name_f]

a husky named [name_m]Juneau[/name_m], I also used to work with a [name_f]Juneaux[/name_f]

2 Likes

Sphynx cat names Fluff lol! Yesterday in the forest, I met two peach-colored mutts with curly tails and pointy ears named [name_f]Alisa[/name_f]. They were unrelated but the owners of both were women in their 70s

2 Likes

My daughter’s preschool teacher has a pet rabbit named Alfie, which I think is perfect! He’s her family pet, not a class pet

3 Likes

Honeymelon / [name_f]Honey[/name_f] / Melon a brown pit

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Sue[/name_f] a black great dane

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_m]Sunny[/name_m] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] a collie

[name_f][/name_f]

Coconut a white and brown pitbull

[name_f]Smilla[/name_f] :cat_face:[name_f][/name_f] (Mine :sparkling_heart:)

2 Likes

A bulldog named [name_m]Jarvis[/name_m]

3 Likes

A chocolate lab called [name_f]Bailey[/name_f], a whippet called [name_f]Gladys[/name_f] and a terrier called [name_m]Nico[/name_m].

2 Likes

2 of my family members rescued a stray female dog earlier last year they named her Marley

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] sis had a husky named [name_m]Juneau[/name_m]! [name_f]Juju[/name_f]

1 Like

Rescue Kittens: [name_f]Zerelda[/name_f] & [name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f][/name_f]Rescue Puppies: Zemula “Ula” & [name_m]Zorro[/name_m] “RoRo”

Just listing all the dogs and cats I know, or have known of.

  • Jagger: Very angry orange cat, he’s always been angry.
  • Chipper: Another angry orange cat, he used to be sweet.
  • Motley: Hyperactive pitbull mix, he’s absolutely psychotic.
  • Esmeray: Possibly part Siamese cat, she’s a menace.
  • Wizard: Black cat, also called Beezy twin brother to Warlock.
  • Warlock: Black cat, also called Loxy twin brother to Wizard.
  • Luna: Hyperactive Husky girl, with a tendency to nip.
  • Koda: Black Shepherd of some kind, very protective boy.
  • Jay: Often called Jaybird, he’s a sweetheart of a dog.
  • Isaac: An incredibly old man, extremely sweet little dog.
  • Thor: English Mastiff, never met him, but he was great.
  • Chopper: Another English Mastiff, also never met him.
  • Duke: Very well behaved dog, not sure of his breed.
  • Grayson: Gray cat, he loves his mom but does not like me.
  • Missy: Small black cat, not sure I’ve ever actually seen her.
  • Oggie: Huge King Shepherd, he’s very well trained and scary.
  • Toby: Long-haired white and orange cat, brother to Apollo.
  • Apollo: Long-haired orange and white cat, brother to Toby.
  • Stormy: Itty bitty brown tabby cat, she’s literally so small.
  • Brutus: Brown staffie, he saved my cousin from a fire.
  • Beaker: Skittish brown tabby, also rightfully called Tweak.

My own babies, past and present are on this list, but these are also friends and family members cats and dogs.

3 Likes

A black and white Border [name_f]Collie[/name_f] named Badger :black_heart:

2 Likes